It needs to be said, that strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It needs to be said, that strike

that completed Peter Crouch's hatrick was spectacular! The fact that when he moved the ball behind his left foot and strike it in stride .... how many players could pull that off.

Peter Crouch goal of the week.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: It needs to be said, that strike

Lazie (4/3/2007)that completed Peter Crouch's hatrick was spectacular! The fact that when he moved the ball behind his left foot and strike it in stride .... how many players could pull that off.

<DIV></DIV><DIV>I don't know what else he needs to do to prove that he is a world-class player. Mawnin Jawge! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I call Crouch, Mr. Perfect. He demonstrates perfect technique time and time again. I'm glad you mentioned that last goal, Lazie. It was so smoothly done, I think some of us didn't notice the absolutely superb ball control that was required to pull that off. Zidane would have smiled!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

bwoy mi nuh see it yet.

A wonder how Scaly feel this morning:w00t:.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I feel good assasin just like how the hoola hoop, pet rocks, gunfoot pants, packman, napolean hair style were fads so is Mr Peter Crouch

He will go down in the anals of history as a football fad.

Comment

Just for you Scaly.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpM8D...ted&amp;search=
          No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Lazie (4/3/2007)that completed Peter Crouch's hatrick was spectacular! The fact that when he moved the ball behind his left foot and strike it in stride .... how many players could pull that off.

Sass glad bag bus!

Three quality goals! (tup)
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

3 seasons in the prem and at least 10 goals each is no fad brethren.

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mi tired fi say it but mi a go say it again...Peter crouch is the best English striker in the EPL, and definitely the best in the England squad.I don't know how nuff mancyaan see that this youth have greatness written all over him...his technique, ball control, passing, on and off the ball movement and yes, his goal scoring ability. The man is just simply superb. The haters need to just watch, appreciate and learn!

Comment

vary few

Comment

Working...
                  X