National women's football coach resigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: National women's football coach resigns

<DIV>I have stopped supporting the inspector for some time now. Sorry you missed my posts on the matter.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I am not supporting Burrell either, btw. Not now, anyway. </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah again I can agree that Burrell may have said go jump in the sea and not only that he has cut promising young coaches before(Hector Wright and them) now I can't dispute that.

However we never seem to be able to have a discussion on how Boxhill is managing his staff without bringing up Burrell and so I say lets not get all over the place lets focus on this issue, debate it and then we can move on to what Burrell would have done.

respect

Shatta the new voice of reason, what is this world coming to?

Comment

Until we stop seeing Burrell as the only replacement for Boxhill, then I'm sorry, but his name will continue to be brought up. I would like to see them both vanq the scene and someone who can deal with the various stakeholders take office.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (4/3/2007)Until we stop seeing Burrell as the only replacement for Boxhill, then I'm sorry, but his name will continue to be brought up. I would like to see them both vanq the scene and someone who can deal with the various stakeholders take office.
          What is the world coming to. Mosiah finally acceps that Boxhill is a Jack-ass.

Give me Burrell over Boxhill any day. Even with his many flaws..we managed to achieve something. Boxhills biggest achievement to date is securing a game with England...and a 6-0 assing to show for it.
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

only a few of you see him as the only replacement. What most of us ask for is some competent leadership and what I am saying is with all is fault Burrell is miles ahead of Boxhill.

Again Burrell is no annointed one but many people knew Boxhill was no leader yet them sugarcoat him. The least we can do is get a real leader if you want to replace Burrell.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Assasin (4/3/2007)only a few of you see him as the only replacement. What most of us ask for is some competent leadership and what I am saying is with all is fault Burrell is miles ahead of Boxhill.

Again Burrell is no annointed one but many people knew Boxhill was no leader yet them sugarcoat him. The least we can do is get a real leader if you want to replace Burrell.
              If only I could find the post I made the day I learnt Boxhill won teh election. I said it then that this was bound to be a failure. The irony about it is that the same characteristics about Burrell that got us recognition on the international scene are the same characterisctics that many seem to0 dislike. you have to be ruthless at times. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Many ridiculed him when he fired Clovis in Honduras after we lost a world cup qualifier...I applauded him (Clap)
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

<DIV>
                Reggae-Fan (4/3/2007)

What is the world coming to. Mosiah finally acceps that Boxhill is a Jack-ass.
                </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Finally, like about a year ago! It was Courtney who asked me what I thought of him after the England tour when I had to state that my support had gone south. I have heard some stuff about that tour from some of the players that made it very easy for me to come to that decision. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>No, how they handled the Marlon King issue had no bearing on my new position. King was wrong and deserved his punishment! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What punishment? The whole King affair is a blessing in disguise. He exposed the incompetencies of the JFF...and if that is what he is being punished for, then I lift my hat off to the man. A future Reggae Boyz Captain if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                  X