The biggest BITCH in football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest BITCH in football

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is left complaining about fixture timings favouring Premiership leaders Manchester United, and changes in the appointment of the referee for their top of the table clash on May 9, what he referred to as “strange” and not a “conspiracy”.

"Something strange is always happening with us regarding fixtures and referees.

"For instance, when we play Manchester United on Wednesday May 9, they play at lunchtime on the Saturday before, but we have to play on the Sunday evening.

"Also, we have to play our games after them every time. They always get the chance to increase their lead, but we never get the chance to cut their lead to three points and see if they can respond.

"Next week is the first time that will happen in six or seven and that's strange.

"And this week I had three e-mails informing me of a change to the referee. First, it was Mike Riley, then it was Mike Dean and finally it was Uriah Rennie and that's strange, too.

"I'm not saying it is a conspiracy, but it is strange."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: The biggest BITCH in football

Lazie what a gwaan blood?I am an Arsenal man with the following comment so yuh done know that there's no bias here...I think that Mourinho's concerns should not be criticised but looked at as ligitimate ones. As you know, in this glorious world of professional sports where there is so much at stake, everyone looks for an advantage where they can get it whether being psycological or physical. Therefore, Mourinho may have compared past and present happenings leading up to a game of this magnitude and things seem really different. Also, from a spectator's perspective the points difference between both teams at various times based on who plays first can be daunting and add stress or pressure to the different teams and I really see where he is coming from. For instance, ManU having a six point lead and winning on Saturday to go up 9 points could add significant pressure to Chelsea who plays a tough team on Sunday. On the other hand, the pressure would be different if Chelsea gets a chance to play before ManU and cuts that lead to 3 points from six, then the pressure would now swing to ManU because if they lose they would suddenly find themselves level with Chelsea. Now if this situation happen six or seven times during the season as and favours ManU, then I believe that Mourinhohas a ligitimate gripe. What do you think bredrin?

Comment

Sensi .. as a Arsenal fan you made a valid point. Alrite Arsenal crew .. calm down.

Bredren, Jose nuh fi complain. Who his team played? Watford!! Him just trying to excuse what happened on Saturday. Wenger and Rafa can complain, a team that have all that talent must just suck it up!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why do the 'Uncle Tom' rage iyah...

A from last month yuh lose da argument deh and just a try rally back...

Bout you a come talk bout "african thing"
        SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Lose argument? Are you for real? It is clear unuh all either hypocritical or have a comprehension problem. Unuh notice Ras Shatta stay far? Him nuh fool. Unuh can learn from him.

Sincerely,
          Your Uncle Tom! (Everybody waan related to me, I wonder why?)

Comment

Siya and Lazie.....Instead of calling each other names why not "google" (Gamma 3:16) and see if there are some stats on football violence country by country or continent by continent. That way you guys candebate the facts vs. going at each other hammer and tong. - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

T.K. (4/3/2007)Siya and Lazie.....Instead of calling each other names why not "google" (Gamma 3:16) and see if there are some stats on football violence country by country or continent by continent. That way you guys candebate the facts vs. going at each other hammer and tong. - T.K.
              Did I call him any name? Reread mi post dem? When mi a educate, my pupils mi nuh under rate. (As much as Siya toeing the line)

The point of my original post wasn't the violence, it was how it was handled by the police. How yuh ago try contain crowd with live rounds? All now Siya and the ressnuh see dat ..

There are numerous incidents in South America and Europe, yuh see police a kill off the citizens suh? Dem kill a police a Italy this season, did they open fire with "live rounds" on the masses? What I realize on this forum, its only when whites commit the offense against blacks it is seen. When blacks duh it tuh dem one anneda its no problem. Well, Siya's Uncle Tom is no hypocrite .. suh me affi keep it. real.

Comment

The point of my original post wasn't the violence, it was how it was handled by the police. How yuh ago try contain crowd with live rounds?
                My bad...I am all up in the kool aid and don't even know the flavor. (Bricktop's black Americanfriends3:16). I thought you guys were discussing the incidents of fan violence in Europe vs. Africa. I was wondering why you guys didn't simply just look up some stats and end the debate.

Okay well being that I have not seen the incident I can't really comment on whether the police had to go to the absolute last resort or not. SoI will leave this A and B conversation and C myself out......:arrow: (Bricktop's other black American friends 3:16)- T.K.
                No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

No ... the thing is, after the article was posted and mi shout out the former pro Africa guru Ras Shatta, everybody got defensive (as usual) and start posting pictures of what happened in Europe. Dem simply fail fi see the point of the post.

A picture was posted of an assole .. a police man, whipping a woman. Siya tek offense to me calling him an ****, but I wonder what his reaction would be if that woman was ... Meg Ryan? (Whey JB deh?) Dem come yah run off dem mouth bout blackness rah .. rah .. but nuh see nothing wrong with the **** beating an African woman?

But as mi always say, Jamaicans always focus pon the wrong thing.

Comment

Lazie reading is fundamental and the reason mi stay away from the I response to my things at times is that its a circular thing thats going nowhere.

I post that AFrican football is on the rise and big up Africa or better yet African players, now not once has anyone PROVEN to me that identifying with African football is bad for Jamaica and Jamaican players. Not once has a sound argument been put forward against Shatta calling Jamaican Africans.

I say Africa and you point out the ills, now what is your point? Is it to say that Africa have problems? Now check my posts on "man knowing thyself" and identifying with AFrica and see if I am not harder on us than I am on the Europeans.

We are programmed to think a certain way and regardless if we like it or not we are under mental bondage. Dem say kids say the darnest things but kids aren't politically correct so when a kid at age 5 says that I hate myself after watching only two to three years or TV shouldn't we then sit back and think how we feel about ourselves after watching decades.

Now no one wants to think that they have second class mentality but only by introspecting and knowing thyself will we ever know. However before we even get started its like some of us get upset at the thought of us analysing whats wrong with us so we can move forward.

This goes beyond football so I am thinking how could a man who swear up and down that he has his countries best interest at heart not try and understand how is it that we don't plan for the future and that is the kids. I mean how could a country with more churches per capita than anywhere else in the world fail to plan for their children and seek to sell out their kids legacy for personal gain yet quote the bible saying "suffer the children to come on to me"?

Unnu see why mi bun religion left and right and dare any brainwashed western christian to step to the front and tell mi say we no mentally enslaved?

Lazie your knee jerk response to my post with a negative image of us is something the I fi think on. Just like how Cornwall kick out a teacher who question Christianity and a teach the youths critical thinking. Its one thing to be brainwashed by religion but its a next thing to kick out a teacher who is teaching the youths to THINK in a time and age that no one else is doing so.

respect

Comment

It took yuh a week fi find a response and this yuh come with? AGAIN! When unuh serious mek mi know. Unuh cyaan a mek up noise bout Africa and FRAID fi discuss all the issues?

I guess yuh gonna beat round the bush bout African player instead of addressing how it was handled. I guess if it was a white policeman everybody would have something fi say.

Comment

LOL(N)

Comment

<DIV>Sensi, do you expect the FA to change the fixtures because of how things have played out to this point? Weren't these fixtures made months ago?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Mourinho need fi kool!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X