Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You will remember my name"

<DIV class=newsStory>

Roma striker Francesco Totti has issued a warning to United ahead of Wednesday night's crunch Champions League quarter final first leg.

The 30-year-old marksman, who currently leads the scoring charts in Serie A, is miffed Sir Alex failed to name him as a threat after the quarter final draw was made in early March. Instead, the Reds' boss singled out Roma midfielders Daniele De Rossi and Alessandro Mancini.

"Ferguson, you will learn who Totti is," the striker promised during an interview with Sky. "He will see personally. I hope to make him remember my name."

And even though he expects to be man-marked when the teams meet in Rome on Wednesday, Totti says it's a situation he's grown accustomed to.

"So they are going to put me in a cage? Opponents always make a cage for me. When I grow up I won't be a footballer but I will work at the zoo with all the cages people have made for me."

The centre-forward has scored 18 times in the league this season. He's also netted four times in this season's Champions League campaign, including one against Lyon in the last round.

"We are coming into the match in the right condition at the best possible moment," Totti said. "To have got to this point after so many years is a great achievement, but we don't want to stop here. There are even bigger satisfactions further on in the competition."</DIV>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: "You will remember my name"

You had me fooled!!

For a moment there I tought you were going to talk about the new sensation:

Novak Djokovic
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

WHO?:ermm:
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I will hazzard a guess that this is the only time you will hear his name and ask WHO?

The youngest men's player to win the Sony Ericsson. Lost his serve only once in 59 games over the course of the tournament. But hey! Let's abort this news; afterall, this forum is for football only. There is another page/site for this discussion.
        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

An individual event? Is this a golf thing? Bear wid me Farmah ... Lazie ain't no sports fan .. suh I wouldn't know of a golfer.

Comment

Working...
          X