Things Football...as mi see it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things Football...as mi see it!!

Greetings again massive, what a gwaan? Jah know star, the name Rene Simoes...although he is not everyone's favourite coach around here including myself, you cannot deny that he has top draw at least in the eyes of Jamaicans. Why?...hmmm...bwoy I cyaan remember the last time I see a thread this long with responses after another...let me see, oh yeah around France 98 during our run. jah know just the mention of the man's name and already the board out fi crash!! But thanks to the RBSC powers that be, wi no really haffi worry bout that again. Anyway, my take on the Simoes matter is that I still remain with my previous point until proven wrong, that the Prof. is a master administrator but not much of a tactician. I honestly would rather see him running Football throughout the island where all football decisions go through him...choosing a coach etc. BTW massive that's not a dis it is actually a big-up because the man is truly a professional...just listen or read the things he says!

As for the EPL...well Chelsea's psyche must be shaken after the Boro loss and also to Liverpool, one more and the rest of the top contenders will be licking their chops. Man who? Well the red devils are off to a flying start and mark my word they will be a serious contender for the EPL..don't underestimate Fergie! I am still going with the Gunners! BTW it seems like Chelsea cyaan get a break as they are again up against Barca for the third year running in the Champions league!

Sensi...ReggaeBoyz! at this time I say just find a damn coach...er...I mean a good one though. Whatever we do Mr.Hunt must be in the set up though!!
Working...
X