• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suh playa rating...pleeease?

Anyone has a player who did well?
    Would love to hear who is that player?

Well mercy me
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

What are yours?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So what is the final score?

Comment

0-0

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well let's see...we are playing 2nd formers...so the quality opposition is FIFA 100 through 150...mmmm????

Can you gave a rating of less than zero?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Oh, just give the ratings and stop the drama!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

di whole a dem get a big fat ZERO !!
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

0-0 I assumed, why dem interrupt de game fi show advertisements,not that it was a game worth watching but it always happen when me a penny something.
                I think Tappa made two mistakes, he did not take the competition serious and not understanding that new players in the starting team should not be a surprise because the hint is the substitutions made in the previous game. Otherwise you are still dealing with the unknown.
                The entire side that ended the game against FG should be fielded in the next game.He is afforded three subs.

Comment

Hole just got a little deeper but least we did not lose so we still in it.

Always this last minute business.

1. So Ja beat Cuba and Martinique beat Fg is one option, clean and simple. Most likely!
                  2. Second option is fg beat Martinique then we need to win by two versus Cuba to get better gd. Not likely!
                  3. Mart and fg draw and Ja win, mart on five and ja and fg on four so gd is decider, need to beat Cuba by two. Possible!
                  4. There is no 4th option, go home, Cuba draw or Cuba win!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    0-0 I assumed, why dem interrupt de game fi show advertisements,not that it was a game worth watching but it always happen when me a penny something.
                    I think Tappa made two mistakes, he did not take the competition serious and not understanding that new players in the starting team should not be a surprise because the hint is the substitutions made in the previous game. Otherwise you are still dealing with the unknown.
                    The entire side that ended the game against FG should be fielded in the next game.He is afforded three subs.
                    Philips on a red.

Comment

Well, Demar Phillips won't be playing again unless we go through to the next round.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Di young yout stand out Alvas

Comment

How can you not take the competition seriously when French Guiana just beat your side.

Or Antigua came dangerously close to beating us in the prehex.
                          Or Guat beat us in a most critical game. If any man out there not fighting for 90 minutes we have a problem, problem is we have a lot of unfit players on this team cannot run 90 mins.

This is not overconfidence this is plain lack of attention to fundamental detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                            but least we did not lose so we still in it...
                            Glutton for punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                              di whole a dem get a big fat ZERO !!
                              Alvas gets 6....
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                              X