RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jangle, Lazie, Westman, HL, Bricktop, X (?)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle, Lazie, Westman, HL, Bricktop, X (?)...

...unu ready fi Sunday? I predict a draw but let it be known BT and HL (and X?) that anything less than a City victory is UNACCEPTABLE.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    ...unu ready fi Sunday? I predict a draw but let it be known BT and HL (and X?) that anything less than a City victory is UNACCEPTABLE.
    No long argument .... anything step to MU Sunday ..... DEAD!!!! Talk to dem Bounty, "IF a war unuh want mek it start..."
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Naaah...Men-U was masticated and predigested in the championship LOSS yesterday.

On Sunday ManCity will be fed a puree diet.

yum yum yum!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

OK...IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT...WAR IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bricktop/HL - let it be known that I will use the same methods that Sadaam Hussein used when the Iraq team lost in the WC qualifiers...think about that...
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A win by the devils means daylight between the chasing pack (of one); a must win if City wants back in the race...
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X