How do you identify a rucks side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you identify a rucks side?

Well, if Peter Crouch scores a hat trick against a side, then, there is no question, that side is a Rucks Side. Karl, I am awaiting your response.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

RE: How do you identify a rucks side?

Some people's goal is just to win against Manu! Dem achieve dem goal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Let me tell you how some man fool. There have been seasons when certain teams beat Man U and feel like them achieve something huge, even if they got relegated at the end of the season. Tel;l me that is not authentication and acknowledgement of Man U's greatness.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Westman (3/31/2007)Well, if Peter Crouch scores a hat trick against a side, then, there is no question, that side is a Rucks Side. Karl, I am awaiting your response.
        You are right at this time. Cho man...we lost our confidence following that Chelsea Carling Cup Final. ...and, in that Carling Cup match we showed our lack of composure and lack of maturity in the way we lost.

...so we have an Arsenal that is a shadow of the team that played so well taking wins off manU and Liverpooland did not have the results that we should have hadin many of ourdrawn matches. Yup...my GUNNERS are in dire straits. I am reduced to (Pray)ing! (Pray)ing!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Westman (3/31/2007)Well, if Peter Crouch scores a hat trick against a side, then, there is no question, that side is a Rucks Side.
          Well, he did score a hat trick against Jamaica, didn't he?

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
          - Xavi

Comment

Working...
          X