• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Brown's thoughts on some aspects of our football

http://www.televisionjamaica.com/Pro...x/Videos/21705

On our chances to qualify for World Cup 2014

...as good a chance as the US team!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

So what him say in summary, I can't open it for some reason.

Comment

Carl Brown needs to stay away from the program,far away ,dangerous man who talks out of both sides of his mouth...i am not saying hue should be called if he has something to offer but we need to ask ourselves if we are calling a 33 y.o ...blah blah ...i believe King should be recalled beause he is a bonfide scorer and everyone else is misfiring...blah blah but Lowe muss sort imself out , fi a one legged fulla...kisssteeth, i cringed.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I listened to the contradictory argument and sighed.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i think stoni would like him,he has no faith in local talent , to sum him up,look to england , anyone who escaped the local leagues to a forgein one,lucky.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

i think that probably sums it up right there

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good interview, I think CB will be CB some os what he says is honest and some is self contradictory.. I would have liked him to say we have a coah in Tappa who is doing well.... Would i like to help if needed yes. but i hope Tappa does well... His views on development is right, but what he did not say what we should do to fix it. I dont think theTD role is working.. I would rather see Carl with the U20s than WD.... becsuse WD tactically is poor. All him do is walk up on done the sideline waving his hand and turning is roll...

Comment

You don't want to return to "risk football"?

Comment

It is sad calling Hue, but we must call Tuffy. LOL

Carl Brown is the best.

Comment

X come on now, yuh don't really believe that do you, guys that get selected for professional leagues had to impress somebody not only on the talent and playing side, but on the hard worker, durability, fit in with the team standpoint. If you can't jump through that window you have no business talking about national duty.

Every thing is a test and the best have to pass every test and if them fail a test, them wheel and Come again hard next time, you all are talking like sey well is just true seh them nose too long or lightning never strike at the right time far from it. Luck have some role, but you also make your own luck from your ability to connect with people, live up to promises and execute and deliver consistently.

In my work you know how many people I have seen with great talent that were arrogant with it and could not play team, as a manager I have to have a happy team that can produce consistently, one player who is a prima Donna can kill the vibe and so it goes for every team, if you get a super skilled player who is a team player, man you can really get things rolling but otherwise is daddy daycare everyday. Thus skilled player who are good fits stick on teams, that is why gardener was so successful, why Austin is so successful, why Cummings, JT and Richards consistently produce and are wanted, ain't no luck!
                    Look at Watson, very skilled, but he is not producing at all for some reason but he still has enough value to stick somewhat, but with no production it probably won't be long for him to move on. Ain't no luck bretheren, at this level everybody have nice talent but to stick is another biz.

Comment

dont worry we are calling Deon Burton nest

Comment

Don't forget. No matter how many times I sat with CB about including Maestro, he politely refused.

Until it was crunch time and too late.

Respect to CB still. We had some good discussions in general.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Btw nobody love local talent like me, that is the foundation of the whole thing, we just need to find a better way to develop their skills and identify the ones who are psychologically ready to step up to the plate wherever the challenge is, it can't be no them run too much and it too cold, things too hard ah yard fI them kind of excuses. Hear what nesta say, him couldn't turn him back on opportunity him accept it with both hands and everybody know sey the real success of bob was desire and hard work, without that all the other skills would have vanished much as it does with all of us. Hard work and desire is no joke thing.

You can't half want something is either you must get it or you can do without it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Don't forget. No matter how many times I sat with CB about including Maestro, he politely refused.

Until it was crunch time and too late.

Respect to CB still. We had some good discussions in general.
                            It seems like only Downswell understood Hue's value to the team.

Comment

And only Downswell who didn't realize if you don't adjust the team for his defensive liability you will pick up pure 5 and 6.

Comment

Working...
                              X