RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loserfool man dem. What are your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    I think Brendan is making a fair statement though. At 17 he is not going to get Gerrard money and he should not. I think he is in a good club, playing regularly with a good footballing coach. At this point the expectation of Liverpool is not even that high.. I dont think it gets better than that. He needs to sign and continue to develop. Who is going to buy him the bigger clubs who will sit him down... he needs to be smart...
    OJ - in virtually all other employment situations this would make sense, but footballers have to make hay while the sun shines. Liverpool have pushed the youth forward, made him a regular in the first team, and now have to pay the piper. Whether he is 17 or 70 makes no difference to his value for the club - they need to evaluate the situation on that basis. HOWEVER, Sterling needs to be smart as well, because as you say, if he goes to a deeper club he will almost certainly end up riding pine. The chance to play first team football is not to be underestimated.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

The biggest factor is England values him as an international , not soon to be, but as an international , he has been called for friendlys, sat on the bench for Fifa games and not used thank god.

He is an england international @17 , all he needs is a FIFA qualified game.BR is an idiot , he just told the world come get him.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

BS!! How old is Neymar? All the big clubs were /are willing to pay a king's ransom from he was a teenager. His salary should be negotiated based o his worth to the club. BR can try cut off his nose to spite his face and drop him to the bench. He will get fiired before the owners sellSterlin. How much would Pool ask from a big club for Sterling?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sounds like you are agreeing with me .
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Sounds like you are agreeing with me .
            I knew I felt something weird, like one of them star trek aliens that you can't see breeze by me...now mi know...careful; when you start agreeing wid jangle it is a sure sign of slipping into madness. LOL!
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

...or finally emerging out of your fog of stupidity.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                ...or finally emerging out of your fog of stupidity.
                he he he he.................too funny...................

Comment

Working...
                X