No announcement yet.

Chelsea regret rushing to accuse Clattenburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reports from the FA have diluted the claims of the players and Chelsea's " nicey nice" approach has literally killed it, all this without hearing from the players.
    If there is any truth to the claims but Chelsea now deems taking action would be to no avail,one can't tell by their "nicey nice" approach.
    Oh, so the reports and Chelsea's submission are all encompassing?
    Chelsea did not only apologize,the manner in which they did discounts the claims,and I am not sure if that was justified.
    You really do not think Chelsea did an internal investigation before filing the complaint?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I am convinced that you failed reading comprehension class. Come clean now. It is unbelievable to me that you can say this garbage (at least if you are pointing the finger at me):

The fact of the matter is, as soon as lyad Obi made the claim, there were some here that were quick to believe him. Now mi see the spinners in concert. Mine unuh tumble ovah.

==================================

Okay, time for some learning once again ~sigh:

1. QUICK TO BELIEVE OBI MIKEL.
      The Post's Headline Reads: Referees Union gives Clattenburg full support... PM Asks: Are they wrong? To me, no different than what Liverpool did for Suarez or Chelsea did for JT...so no problem with it until the man is proven guilty.

First of all, Mikel was not the one that made the claim, so get your facts right. It was Ramirez who said he heard Clattenburg call Mikel a monkey - so once again, your inability to discerne fact from conjecture is called into question. Even so, I guess me saying "until the man is proven guilty" means I supported "Obi Mikel's" claim. Right?

2. THE FA'S KANGAROO COURT
      I STATED: I *predict* that all three assistant referees will say they heard nothing, Clattenfergie will be spared and the "kangaroo court to the world" that Sass did big up, will work its magic one more time...this time against us. Who wants to bet? THIS IS ACTUALLY THE WAY IT TURNED OUT; THE FA DISMISSED CHARGES DESPITE RAMIREZ STICKING TO HIS STORY: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...st-remark.html

I WENT ON TO SAY: I've been telling you all that the shytstem is broken from long time, start wid FIFA and come right down. They can put JT and Suarez to the sword, (the latter falsely), but you won't see them do it to anyone in the administrative ranks...the higher up you go...the more immune you become. :kissteeth:

I still maintain this position. The FA will not charge any administrative or refereeing official without IRREFUTABLE and UNDENIABLE proof...a standard that they DO NOT hold for the players. All now, not one of you can tell me - nor can the press - what the full story is. It is remarkable how it is lost on you all that Ramirez's claim which he still stands by - the only witness mind you - has been dismissed by the FA. For six of the seven instances that Suarez was charged with, Evra was the only witness. Remarkable how that double standard works. For the avoidance of doubt, I have consistently advocated that the standard should be the BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, so if Ramirez is the only witness, then I would be inclined to let Clattenburg off absent supporting evidence. It is too serious a charge (as it was with JT and Suarez) to find someone guilty on one person's word alone.

3. CLATTENBURG'S GUILT/INNOCENCE
      I also stated in my post:

I truly hope I am wrong and Clattenfergie if found guilty (fairly) never gets to ref again. That would be sweet justice indeed. But...mi nah go hol' mi breath.

I guess that him being found guilty UNFAIRLY would have been okay for me too - right Lazie? Un-f*-believable. The reference to me not holding my breath was not about Clattenburg, but about the FA and their corruption. It is all very simple if you can take the wax outta unu eaz.

=============================

Class dismissed...and open you mout' wid any foolishness an unu a go get some rahtnaught homework. And hold this fi being so dyam chupid:

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        I am convinced that you failed reading comprehension class. Come clean now. It is unbelievable to me that you can say this garbage (at least if you are pointing the finger at me):

The fact of the matter is, as soon as lyad Obi made the claim, there were some here that were quick to believe him. Now mi see the spinners in concert. Mine unuh tumble ovah.

==================================

Okay, time for some learning once again ~sigh:

1. QUICK TO BELIEVE OBI MIKEL.
        The Post's Headline Reads: Referees Union gives Clattenburg full support... PM Asks: Are they wrong? To me, no different than what Liverpool did for Suarez or Chelsea did for JT...so no problem with it until the man is proven guilty.

First of all, Mikel was not the one that made the claim, so get your facts right. It was Ramirez who said he heard Clattenburg call Mikel a monkey - so once again, your inability to discerne fact from conjecture is called into question. Even so, I guess me saying "until the man is proven guilty" means I supported "Obi Mikel's" claim. Right?

2. THE FA'S KANGAROO COURT
        I STATED: I *predict* that all three assistant referees will say they heard nothing, Clattenfergie will be spared and the "kangaroo court to the world" that Sass did big up, will work its magic one more time...this time against us. Who wants to bet? THIS IS ACTUALLY THE WAY IT TURNED OUT; THE FA DISMISSED CHARGES DESPITE RAMIREZ STICKING TO HIS STORY: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...st-remark.html

I WENT ON TO SAY: I've been telling you all that the shytstem is broken from long time, start wid FIFA and come right down. They can put JT and Suarez to the sword, (the latter falsely), but you won't see them do it to anyone in the administrative ranks...the higher up you go...the more immune you become. :kissteeth:

I still maintain this position. The FA will not charge any administrative or refereeing official without IRREFUTABLE and UNDENIABLE proof...a standard that they DO NOT hold for the players. All now, not one of you can tell me - nor can the press - what the full story is. It is remarkable how it is lost on you all that Ramirez's claim which he still stands by - the only witness mind you - has been dismissed by the FA. For six of the seven instances that Suarez was charged with, Evra was the only witness. Remarkable how that double standard works. For the avoidance of doubt, I have consistently advocated that the standard should be the BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT, so if Ramirez is the only witness, then I would be inclined to let Clattenburg off absent supporting evidence. It is too serious a charge (as it was with JT and Suarez) to find someone guilty on one person's word alone.

3. CLATTENBURG'S GUILT/INNOCENCE
        I also stated in my post:

I truly hope I am wrong and Clattenfergie if found guilty (fairly) never gets to ref again. That would be sweet justice indeed. But...mi nah go hol' mi breath.

I guess that him being found guilty UNFAIRLY would have been okay for me too - right Lazie? Un-f*-believable. The reference to me not holding my breath was not about Clattenburg, but about the FA and their corruption. It is all very simple if you can take the wax outta unu eaz.

=============================

Class dismissed...and open you mout' wid any foolishness an unu a go get some rahtnaught homework. And hold this fi being so dyam chupid:

Gwaan spin! The thread went on for days. People were quick to believe the allegations. I recall the Sunday after Sandy sitting in a gas line and reading how people jumped on Dunny who simply presented an article giving a view of Chelsea's thuggery. Now everyone wanna sanitized dem position.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Gwaan spin! The thread went on for days. People were quick to believe the allegations. I recall the Sunday after Sandy sitting in a gas line and reading how people jumped on Dunny who simply presented an article giving a view of Chelsea's thuggery. Now everyone wanna sanitized dem position.
          LOL!!! It never ceases to amaze me how you make statements (e.g. "gwaan spin") with no substantive or defensible argument to back up your statements and when you are the one cranking up the spin machine. Too funny. Y'all are some real clowns...I give up.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Finally!!!! Whew!!!
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Hey, leggo dem emoticans de nuh. Me waan one a show me a kick off a bwoy face.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

That one, you kicking off a bwoy face, dont exist!! but why dont you try this?
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Hey, leggo dem emoticans de nuh. Me waan one a show me a kick off a bwoy face.
                  See the one fi kick off summady face --->me--> <--you

Tilla just has to copy them.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    See the one fi kick off summady face --->me--> <--you

Tilla just has to copy them.
                    Who dat? Bale a beat up pool?
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Who dat? Bale a beat up pool?
                      ~sigh. Back to the drawing board Sir Brendan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Finally!!!! Whew!!!

Comment

Wow, that's cold.

Comment

Nah say. I want a roundhouse kick

Comment

How about this one of Ramirez on Clattenburg?

Comment

Working...
                              X