RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best (ever) strike duo in the Premier League...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best (ever) strike duo in the Premier League...

Over the years, there have been some truly great strike partnerships in the Premier League.

A lot of the time though, people tend to single out individual strikers as opposed to the actual partnership some players have.

Admittedly, there's been some not-so-great ones as well. But for now, you can decide on those for yourselves because here we're focusing on the best of the best.

But which one trumped the lot?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...-has-ever-seen
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

messi and anybody 'pon di barcelona side .... messi by himself wi score 50 and have probably half as many assists.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dwight Yorke an Andy Cole no Doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        messi and anybody 'pon di barcelona side .... messi by himself wi score 50 and have probably half as many assists.
        Messi? In the premier league?

me ---> you

WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION!!!!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yep,but I will ALWAYS remember Ruud and Saha,they were that great.

Comment

Drogba and himself.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

..begs the question how can Chelsea ever be a better team without him?
              It is an IMPOSSIBLE task for Chelsea.

Comment

Rafa will fix it !Think about it MAN CITY in full flight at the top , got stoped by a Chelsea in dissaray ....RAFA ! gimmie im 3 game , den it BUSS !

Caaan saay mi neva warrrn yuh !
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

To be honest X,I do not think it is worth knowing how to spell the names of the managers for Chelsea because they will not last long.In fact,if the former Barca coach becomes the next Chelsea manager, his name too is not worth noting.
                  You think Liverpool mistreated Rafa,wait til yuh see wha Roman gwaan duh.
                  Okay,I will give him 3 games sah,ongle cause me smart enough fi know there always something behind what yuh sey.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Okay,I will give him 3 games sah,ongle cause me smart enough fi know there always something behind what yuh sey.
                    Rockman for giving my bredin X respec!! Jangle...what you have to say 'bout dat? Hmmmm?
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X