No announcement yet.

Chelsea Fans turn on Rafa already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi nuh agree wid fiyah di coach suh quickly, but di side nevah ah show nuh cutting edge inna dem match at all. Dem nevah look like dem couldah even think bout a goal much less score. It sad when wi hab all dem playahs yah weh ah get paid suh much money an dem ineffective an pedestrian inna dem play. Das why Messi stan suh tall inna todays football arena, 90% ah di ballah dem saff. Him ah di ongle yout weh really embrace creativity an enterprise. Is a sad state ah tings inna todays football.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Where is Tilla and the poster named Raggs in all of this?
      Yeah, Tilla is really quiet on the Interim's first game. I guess Tilla gone
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
        Mi nuh agree wid fiyah di coach suh quickly, but di side nevah ah show nuh cutting edge inna dem match at all. Dem nevah look like dem couldah even think bout a goal much less score. It sad when wi hab all dem playahs yah weh ah get paid suh much money an dem ineffective an pedestrian inna dem play. Das why Messi stan suh tall inna todays football arena, 90% ah di ballah dem saff. Him ah di ongle yout weh really embrace creativity an enterprise. Is a sad state ah tings inna todays football.
        No cutting edge? I recall when they were the toast of the EPL, when they were leading the league.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

dat nuh seh dem edge did sharp, di side dem didah play did dull mek dem look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            did you just insult ojne of our "Mo" illustrious posters?
            i woulda neva refer our "MO" as a HOE !!
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Anyone remember Rafa saying there is no way he would manage Chelsea and now look what happen. He is that desperate that he is now the interim manager, the great Rafa is the interim manager!!kissteet!
              Dunny - you have to take that quote in context - he said he would not take that job out of respect for Liverpool. But when Liverpool dissed him and gave the job to Rodgers, his change of heart was understandable. There is no Liverpool fan that has a problem with his move to Chelsea as we understand it. One thing that every football person should learn from early is to not get caught up in fan rivalry. Managers and players are mercenaries, end of story. Here's what he said:

‘Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team,’ said the Spaniard. ‘But I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that’s Liverpool.’
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                Dunny - you have to take that quote in context - he said he would not take that job out of respect for Liverpool. But when Liverpool dissed him and gave the job to Rodgers, his change of heart was understandable. There is no Liverpool fan that has a problem with his move to Chelsea as we understand it. One thing that every football person should learn from early is to not get caught up in fan rivalry. Managers and players are mercenaries, end of story. Here's what he said:

‘Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team,’ said the Spaniard. ‘But I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only club in England, and that’s Liverpool.’
                And now him desperate him have to go sleep with the enemy, the Chelsea fans will make his life difficult even if he wins games.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  And now him desperate him have to go sleep with the enemy, the Chelsea fans will make his life difficult even if he wins games.
                  Yes those ingrates will. His "desperation" is not without some sense to it - I suspect he will win at least one trophy (probably the World Cup Championship), get him self back in the spotlight and move on.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

..... note I agree with you regarding Roman and his money, what is hypocritical is the fans going after Rafa because they wanted DiMateo to stay.
                    Educate yourself on the issue before you start taking a position nuh man? This has nothing to do with Di Matteo firing, but more to disparaging remarks Rafa made about Chelsea and its fans when he was coach at Liverpool. He went on to say he would never coach at Chelsea, only to see him take the job now. Some fans are saying he should publicly apologize to them before they will stop harassing him at games. Not sure if Rafa will go that roue however, as he feels that f he can get the club start wining again, he will win ovre the fans.

So no Lazie, it is not about the firing od Di Mateo that most fans are up in arms about, although most fans still support Di Mateo. Frankly, I do not hold what Rafa said years ago against him when he was coach of one of Chelsea's biggest rivals. Mouth mek fi seh anything.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X