Obrien White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obrien White

Sass, what has become of Obrien White? I remember you were touting him as the next big thing for the Reggae Boyz, then Mattocks landed on the scene and you just dropped him like hot potato. Any word on him and where is he now playing?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Heard he had an issue with a blood cloth in his leg. He is trying to get over it

Comment

Good bless OB soul. His last year in school he got injured bad. He came into MLS and only play his first half season, Toronto as usual was having problem and gave him some games(not enough) but he didn't settle. He showed some potential there but Toronto couldn't settle on forwards and still hasn't.

He was trated to Seatle. Ziggy Smith showed a lot of faith in him and OB looked very good with 2 goals in four games and assists. He was diagnose with blood clot in his leg. They worked on it and he came back and the blood clot was still there. Seatle had no choice but to cut him with first option if he ever get back fit to playing football. I think they also offered him some medical help.

OB hasn't failed and Tilla he needs our prayer. He may not be able to kick another ball professionally. This is very sad for a young man who showed such potential. I am not off OB waggon because Mattocks showed. Respect to OB that he actually finished college as the first person in his fmaily and hopefully he will be equally successful if he don't get the chance to kick another ball.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass: I was no saying he failed. I just cannot remember seeing any recent post from you on the player so I decided to ask.

Thanks for the feedback.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

did say you did, but I just wanted to make that clear that up.

Sad case
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sad indeed!

Like Damani, every footballer must realise that "it could be me", and make sure there is some sort of a back-up or plan.

Obrien should be ok if he never plays again, Damani is doing well as an agent.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X