Paul on BR influence on pool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul on BR influence on pool.

Steve Clarke West Brom are in the top 4 (3) at the moment , Steve Clarke was offered the oppourtunity to coach under B.R after K.D got sacked he declined offered his resignation, in fact FSG refused to accept it , until they knew he was going to W.B , I say this to point out the lack of faith that was seen in B.R , keep in mind Clarke & Rodgers worked at Chelsea under Mourinho.Liverpool stock has fallen so low that it was inconceivable for a manager in a midtable club to turn down the offer to be a # 2 at a club like Liverpool.

More On Lack of Faith.

Not only did Clarke leave but Kuyt & Maxi left and B.R publicly declared his interest in keeping Maxi ,so he sold or gutted his team sold quality and loaned quality to bring in Boroni & keep Joe Cole? Clueless then absolved himself of blame by saying if he had known FSG would screw him over he wouldn't have loaned out Carrrol.As we speak W.B is 3rd pool is struggling at midtable.

B.R Tactical acumen or lack of it.

His Teams are predicatble , wide open is my assessment ,its easy for any club with quality to run through our defence like swiss cheese, our defence is in shambles, he tinkers with it, with out any media cry to our detriment , we look amateurish in the back.

Rafa

Benitez shadow will continue to grow larger after he brings glory to Chelsea , even if sacked by Roman , B.R stock will fall as Clarke & Benitez shadows rise.THey (FSG & BR) is going to be judged on whom we let go and whom we didn't call , (Clarke & Benitez ) when we had the chance to.

Pool is the sick man in the prem, thanks to FSG.

Saurez , Skertel & Agger will leave under his tenure , the quality to come will be young and immature, the ageing influence left to build the club will be Gerrad & Carragher, until we get a bonafide coach , we are a sick club and will continue to be.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Read again I just edited.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I've begun making inquiries about getting that padded room for you my friend.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Steve Clarke West Brom are in the top 4 (3) at the moment , Steve Clarke was offered the oppourtunity to coach under B.R after K.D got sacked he declined offered his resignation, in fact FSG refused to accept it , until they knew he was going to W.B , I say this to point out the lack of faith that was seen in B.R , keep in mind Clarke & Rodgers worked at Chelsea under Mourinho.Liverpool stock has fallen so low that it was inconceivable for a manager in a midtable club to turn down the offer to be a # 2 at a club like Liverpool.

More On Lack of Faith.

Not only did Clarke leave but Kuyt & Maxi left and B.R publicly declared his interest in keeping Maxi ,so he sold or gutted his team sold quality and loaned quality to bring in Boroni & keep Joe Cole? Clueless then absolved himself of blame by saying if he had known FSG would screw him over he wouldn't have loaned out Carrrol.As we speak W.B is 3rd pool is struggling at midtable.

B.R Tactical acumen or lack of it.

His Teams are predicatble , wide open is my assessment ,its easy for any club with quality to run through our defence like swiss cheese, our defence is in shambles, he tinkers with it, with out any media cry to our detriment , we look amateurish in the back.

Rafa

Benitez shadow will continue to grow larger after he brings glory to Chelsea , even if sacked by Roman , B.R stock will fall as Clarke & Benitez shadows rise.THey (FSG & BR) is going to be judged on whom we let go and whom we didn't call , (Clarke & Benitez ) when we had the chance to.

Pool is the sick man in the prem, thanks to FSG.

Saurez , Skertel & Agger will leave under his tenure , the quality to come will be young and immature, the ageing influence left to build the club will be Gerrad & Carragher, until we get a bonafide coach , we are a sick club and will continue to be.
        X, I think the most interesting story around Clarke was that KD refused to listen to him. The fact of the matter is that when he came to Liverpool (to work for KD) many people (myself included) saw that as a HUGE step forward for the club. In fact, who do you think should be credited for the January - May turnaround last year? KD or SC? :kissteeth: The problem was that KD stopped listening to him; same thing Rafa did wiht Paco. If you hit rewind, Liverpool's fate under Rafa started to go in the wrong direction after Paco left due to arguments with Rafa. Rafa has not had Paco since and has done shyte since. Clarke cannot be blamed for a) resigning out of loyalty or b) taking the WBA job which was there for the taking. At his age, it is the right time for him to move up the ladder. It had nothing to do with BR. You and I disagree on BR, I see what he is trying to do and I think he will get there. Where we agree is that FSG are the wrong owners.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I am a pool fan thats a rafa supporter, that will drive most crazy given our fall.

Comment

What will be interesting is this upcoming transfer season, who goes and where they go .

Arsenal set to make £10m swoop for Liverpool flop Downing in January
            By JOE BERNSTEIN
            PUBLISHED: 17:43 EST, 24 November 2012 | UPDATED: 17:43 EST, 24 November 2012
            Comments (10)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is ready to make a shock £10million move for Liverpool's out-of-favour winger Stewart Downing in the January transfer window.
            Wenger was outbid by Liverpool when he wanted to sign Downing in 2011 as a replacement for Samir Nasri and now believes he can rescue his career after the England international's torrid time at Anfield.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2DCMbndkf
            Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Selling Downing for £10m to Arsenal would be a waste of time unless he get another left winger into the squad. You can see what he has been trying to do playing both Enrique and Downing a the same time - they are interchangeable going forward or back.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X