Gamma do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma do you think

Harry is prostituting himself ,why or why not ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

no i do not! in fact hasn't he made his name as "an escape artist manager"?

more importantly, no one is waiting in the wings for the end of the season. and harry neva solicit the job the way benitez did ..... one of the few times mi agree wid alx ferguson ... benitez might get credit fi suppen whey have nutten fi do wid him!!

btw just because a person has sex, that does not make them a prostitute

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh wrong !..no one is waiting in the wings for the end of the season

Someone is always waiting , Harry solicit like everyone else !

'Honestly, I enjoy working with good players to be honest with you.
      'When you've been working with top players it's very difficult to work with inferior players if you like.
      'I think I am capable of managing at the very top level so we'll see what comes up.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2DAWgWors
      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Coming from a bredda who walk out on........ Redknapp resigned as Southampton's manager in early December 2005. Lowe quoted Redknapp as referring to Portsmouth as his "spiritual home".[35]

Return to Portsmouth

Redknapp returned to Portsmouth on 7 December 2005 with the club threatened by relegation to the Championship, although not in the relegation zone..........He guided Psmouth the club to their first FA Cup Final in 69 years, where they beat Cardiff City, on 17 May 2008, to win The FA Cup 1–0, thanks to a goal scored by Nwankwo Kanu.[39]
      Redknapp returned to Portsmouth to receive the Freedom of the City in a ceremony on 28 October 2008. As this event took place two days after his departure for Tottenham, he received a mixed reception from the Portsmouth fans, despite having led the club to a long-awaited trophy in the 2008 FA Cup.[40]

A get yuh he wasnt having sex ..ahhh saahh ...juss say yuh nuh like Rafa because im name Rafa !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

no ... i don't like rafa because he is such a whiner, panderer and such a sychophant.......

anyway ... which is it man .make up yuh mind ....

Yuh wrong !..no one is waiting in the wings for the end of the season

Someone is always waiting , Harry solicit like everyone else !

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Rafa a whiner , so what is Fergie & Wenger ? stay focused , Harry throw im hat inna every ring, from chmapionship , relegation, midtable to aspiring top 4 (spurs) as long as the dollars right.

Which is it , yuh choose one ! the statement declared that yuh wrong in rebutting no one is waiting and the correction was pointed out using Harry as reference.

Comment

when wenger whine i call him out, check the record.

bet yuh guardiola is coach for next season? time will ansa do one deh.

anyway your logic is familiarly confusing

Comment

I expect him to be sacked after padding his CV and i expected your confusion when hypocrisy is pointed out.

Comment

still waiting for the hypocrisy to be pointed out .... but if that is your best then i understand your limitations.

Comment

ok sah, yuh juss too smart.

Comment

YOU STAY FOCUSED!!! The man seh W-H-I-N-E-R not W-I-N-N-E-R so leave the big man name out a yuh argument.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      when wenger whine i call him out, check the record.

bet yuh guardiola is coach for next season? time will ansa do one deh.

anyway your logic is familiarly confusing
                      Gamma, do you like Wenger?
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

i like his coaching style BUT sometimes he whinges and lately arsenal seems to lack continuity from year to year.

overall the pros outweigh the cons.

Comment

Working...
                        X