Paul what was Rodgers trying to do against New Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul what was Rodgers trying to do against New Boys

That was a joke,this guy doesnt inspire confidence, its a chicken without a head philosophy.

Rafa ave im plan, win the prem and everything else , get sacked by the Bitch & then FSG will be forced to recall the DON home! this is a michavalli move.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

what a slow and tortuous way to lose your mind?! ~sigh~

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No shame in my game ! anything but Man U !

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I deading with laff!!!! X yuh killing me man!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          That was a joke,this guy doesnt inspire confidence, its a chicken without a head philosophy.

Rafa ave im plan, win the prem and everything else , get sacked by the Bitch & then FSG will be forced to recall the DON home! this is a michavalli move.
          Well, I have no idea what he was thinking. I guess probably "a good defense is a good offense?" Henderson at right back was one thing (cost us a goal) but bringing on Sterling was a crazy move to my way of thinking when we're up 2-1; had he brought on Allen we would have walked away with the win. I was well vex wid that one.

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I pretty much agree with this blogger: http://ohyoubeauty.blogspot.com/
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In time you will admit he is a youth coach , he doesn't have any clue how to control a game , I mean slow it down and then build it up, there is nothing deceptive tactically in his game its wide open literally to attack and counter attack , he reminds me of Wenger! but more naïve !

This man is an embarrassement for a Liverpool coach.I hear no out cry over his bad buys , or decision to keep them i.e Joe Cole and Boroni ? playing Henderson & Dowing in defence ..haaaaahhaaa ,is this his tacical level, a free pass in the press !....It will only get harder for him, next season he is gone.

Comment

Working...
              X