Stoni, you ask for my 11 but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoni, you ask for my 11 but

the only change I would make to our side is defensive right mid(Most important) and I think Marvin Elliot is the man right now can hold that position.

Shelton on my bench, Johnson starting on the left wing, using either Fuller/Cumming combo depending on fitness and if Fuller decide to play as a post up forward rather than trying be creator. Then Jermaine Beckford/Mattocks to be linking the forward play and going between defense. These players also would be first off the bench if we need attack.

I would definately get a backup for Jermaine Hue because most creative midfielder maybe overworked at times or somtimes have a hard game and you need to change it. I would go with DeGuzman but I guess Mcanuff will have to do.

We can get another right back but that is not the biggest problem.

Jason Morrission, Watson, would have to fight to keep their place in my squad.

I simply believe in this side that took us this far with a little fine tuning
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yes nice, I like some of those ideas, especially with Ryan Johnson who I believe to be a fighter but he can't hold down the sole striker position in my configuration but as you say maybe in midfield on the left side not sure if you are playing 4-3-3 or 4-4-2.dont know enough about elliott, and you know my thoughts on Hue especially for first game vs Mex.

Fuller is a no go for me, just not enough there at this point and he is on no form for last 2-3 years and not getting any younger.

Don't put down Mcanuff, he s a true leader and also produces look at his stats. I do like De Guzman, the one game I saw him play but that not looking like a real option now and at some point I would just like to close the 2014 door to the English yardies.

I love Watson, just can't understand how his talent and seeming willingness to work not getting any production, He needs to figure how to be more of just an efficient part of the system like what Taylor is doing just playing his part well and not overreaching.

Comment

Not putting down Mcanuff but I don't think he has the passing range of Hue or Deguzman. He is definately a leader and fighter so in games where Hue is struggling or tired he can be called upon and visi versa.

I would use Ryan on the left where I think he would be more effective cutting in, beating players wide, making a good cross, better than Shelton can dream of and interchanging with Demar from time time.

I think Watson needs to concentrate on playing one position and rebuild himself. He works hard but gives away the ball a little too much in passing, His striking is off, and crosses are nothing to sing about. This off season going to be very important for him.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Not putting down Mcanuff but I don't think he has the passing range of Hue or Deguzman. He is definately a leader and fighter so in games where Hue is struggling or tired he can be called upon and visi versa.
        Don't think? They are very dissimilar. I like McAnuff, but his inclusion would not change anything for me. Hue creates goals like no one else can.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No doubt Hue can be a game changer but when you have a squad, every so ofter after 70 minutes you need a little change. I think DeGuzman is a better center mid than Mcanuff but could live with anyone playing a role. Other than Hue, they are miles better than anything we currently have as offensive center mid.

Comment

Working...
          X