RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow .... suarez seems to be really misunderstood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow .... suarez seems to be really misunderstood!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...t'?cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Every likkle EPL balla can write book now? Is this an e-book, because I am wondering who would really go out and buy this guy's book. Can't even remember his name!

No, I am not defending Suarez!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So wait, don't tell you want to limit book writing to certain players. The man feel he has a story to tell. Nobody may buy it but it is in the public domain.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Simple strategy: cuss off suarez, get publicity, sell more books, get more "£". He played against Suarez 2x and hates him. Loads of credibility there. Joker.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          No, I am not defending Suarez!

Yes you are.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yes, Sass, I am suggesting some censorship here.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

before i read your comments my first reaction was "book haffi sell"... if no "dirt" or controversial "revelation" or comment is included, voyeurs that the public is made up of, wont spend a nickel... or a a few pence as the case may be... :kissteeth:
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                before i read your comments my first reaction was "book haffi sell"... if no "dirt" or controversial "revelation" or comment is included, voyeurs that the public is made up of, wont spend a nickel... or a a few pence as the case may be... :kissteeth:
                And of course the timing couldn't be better with Liverpool playing Swansea this weekend. Suarez must be thinking - "WTF!?" The thing is that the British media is so useless that anything crying down Suarez they will make into news.

Comment

This guy Suarez has a contempt for the game like none before him, he is arrogant and contemptuous of the traditions of the game like none I have ever seen in my years of watching the game the closest I can remember is Quiroga's sellout to Argentina in 1978 that offended me even though I was just a little kid, basically it is contempt for the game, the players the fans with self gratification being the main object.

Comment

that may be true ... but he is sooooo misunderstood!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bottom line: Don't mess with the Black Stars...!
                      Peter R

Comment

how flippant ...

Comment

cannot yet be convinced that the man y'all love to hate is any worse (if he is in fact bad) than the average reprobate in the game... maybe i don't watch enough football...
                          Peter R

Comment

or maybe yuh just biased ....

Comment

possibly i am but you are a mind-reader... i was about to say the same of y'all (the anti-suarez crew)
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X