• Show
Clear All

• Starting 11 if it was my side!

Gk still unsure???

4-5-1 formation.

JT Nugsy ---Mapps - Phillips

Dyer - Austin - Mcanuff - Perch - Richards

One of Cummings or mattocks in that order

This side will run riot in hex, pure steel down the middle and speed and skill on the flanks and up front, defense solid with some surprise support on attack from Phillips.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Gk still unsure???

4-5-1 formation.

JT Nugsy ---Mapps - Phillips

Dyer - Austin - Mcanuff - Perch - Richards

One of Cummings or mattocks in that order
      I don't know any of these players. Who will provide service to the forwards?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I assume that would be McAnuff being the main one from the midfield in addition to Austin. Dyer from the wing, in addition to Richards.

Not sure why Jermaine Taylor would start over Danny Simpson.

Comment

He doesn't have Taylor in his team.

Stonigut can pick his fast and furious team. I will pick mine starting with Maestro, and slap-slap up fi him team every time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            He doesn't have Taylor in his team.

Stonigut can pick his fast and furious team. I will pick mine starting with Maestro, and slap-slap up fi him team every time!
            Then who is the JT him have at right back?

Comment

oh! on nickname terms!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Either John Terry or John Tobisch

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Dane is not a left winger. Will do no good there for 90 minutes, not even 45 minutes.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Playing more of a left mid than pure winger.

Comment

I think that would be a mistake. You can have him roam out there sometimes but we would be giving up all of the left side to the opponent. You would be better putting Ryan Johnson there and have Dane/Dyer, one playing and one coming off the bench. Demar and Ryan would make a lovely attacking and defensive combo. When Demar goes forward, then Ryan drop back.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

do we know who the new players are as yet.

Comment

stoni and sass seem to know ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No mi just a comment on Stoni team, and the fact that him playing Dane outa postion when we have better option there.

For me I am still confident that most of the team that took us here can take us further. As I said only a few good men more inna my team.

Mi nah bark after nuh flying bird mi bredda.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              No mi just a comment on Stoni team, and the fact that him playing Dane outa postion when we have better option there.

For me I am still confident that most of the team that took us here can take us further. As I said only a few good men more inna my team.

Mi nah bark after nuh flying bird mi bredda.
                              Yeah, the core of the team shall remain the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X