A question for you GENIUSES...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    me naw help yuh build yuh fantsy league team......ole ginnal.
    Fantasy League? LOL!! Me done retire from dat...tyad fi win. Jes' answer the question nuh eejit. Cho. Wha'ppen, you frighten? LOL!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Yes, but you have no midfield back ups. Based on what you said, you are down to Carrick, Valero, Valencia and Cleverley in midfield. You sold virtually everyone else until the chiney man come back. And you now have Cavani alongside Rooney, RVP, Wellbeck and Chigatoe...I would think you need to dump a forward if you are going to buy Cavani. I notice too that you didn't buy any PROVEN EPL players. Interesting. Still, I am more interested in who you would buy, not sell.
      The clearout was based on bringing in Ronaldo who you claimed is off the table. If Ronaldo come in, he would be on one wing, Valencia / Nani would be on the other.

People say he is overrated but Rooney is effective on either wings and is capable of dropping into the midfield. You forgot that Scholes is still there.

I was looking for a team that is able to play either 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or 4-5-1.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        The clearout was based on bringing in Ronaldo who you claimed is off the table. If Ronaldo come in, he would be on one wing, Valencia / Nani would be on the other.

People say he is overrated but Rooney is effective on either wings and is capable of dropping into the midfield. You forgot that Scholes is still there.

I was looking for a team that is able to play either 4-4-2, 4-3-3 or 4-5-1.
        I think you are still "forward heavy". Rooney in midfield with any two or three of those other forwards on the field could be a defensive disaster (you would have to play Scholes who can't give you a reliable 90 minutes).
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Ok a serious answer. My buys:

Iniesta - 30m
          Yaya Toure - 25m
          Gareth Bale -25m

My Starting Team:

De Gea

Rafael
          Evans
          Smalling
          Evra

Valencia
          Toure
          Iniesta
          Bale

RVP
          Rooney

Unbeatable!!!! Unstopable!!! Invincible!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think you are still "forward heavy". Rooney in midfield with any two or three of those other forwards on the field could be a defensive disaster (you would have to play Scholes who can't give you a reliable 90 minutes).
            That way City score 6 ....MU score 7.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That way City score 6 ....MU score 7.
              Brilliant strategy Call Slurgie wid dat one!!! LOL!!!

Comment

I realise by stipulating "genius" I am automatically whittling the number who can respond down to me and Peter R., (well, we certainly can eliminate Jangle and Gamma) but still unu can come. Okay, serious now...so here is the question: "If you had £80m to spend on players for YOUR favourite club, and you could buy ANYONE from ANYWHERE, who would you buy and how much would you pay for them?" If you want to pay £2m for 40 players that's cool, but try limiting the acquisitions to a reasonable number and consider who you have in your squad now. Of course, we are assuming whoever you would buy would come to your club, so if you want to say "Rooney to Liverpool" that's okay, even though it would never happen in real life.
                The reason I asked this question was to see what names would appear - names like Yaya Toure, Thiago Silva, Cavani, Iniesta, Bale, - all reasonable. Not one Downing, Henderson, Carroll or Adam. What a ting. Every time me t'ink bout how KD waste FSG money I want to give him one of deez and two of deez but since I can't all I can do is this

Comment

Mus have Ozil, di likkle spaniard David Silva fi sure, Mertesacker (sp) fi some steel inna di miggle, Tevez wid him bubbling self and Toure ah mi Vierra dat. Defender Vidic, Puyol, Hulk and Alves. Di racist strikah Suarez although mi nuh like him at all but fi him enterprise an goal scoring ability ah kyaan lef him out an Nehmar widout doubt. 80Million goodah done liong still

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    W'ppen if me convert my money to Italian Lira, then me can buy the two a dem.
                    erm... the italian lira cant even buy you a bridge... but i do have one for sale if u want to send me us $.. i'll take cdn$ preferably btw...
                    Peter R

Comment

The reason I asked this question was to see what names would appear - names like Yaya Toure, Thiago Silva, Cavani, Iniesta, Bale, - all reasonable. Not one Downing, Henderson, Carroll or Adam. What a ting. Every time me t'ink bout how KD waste FSG money I want to give him one of deez and two of deez but since I can't all I can do is this
                      And for the record, my buys:

Hazard (£35m)
                      Tevez (£20m)
                      Jordi Alba (£20m)

An' mi wi keep the £5m leave ova fi meself. Liverpool:

---------------Pepe Reina
                      Johnson----Skrtel---Agger---Alba
                      Sterling----Gerrard--Allen---Hazard
                      ----------Tevez----Suarez

Comment

Originally posted by myYout View Post
                        Mus have Ozil, di likkle spaniard David Silva fi sure, Mertesacker (sp) fi some steel inna di miggle, Tevez wid him bubbling self and Toure ah mi Vierra dat. Defender Vidic, Puyol, Hulk and Alves. Di racist strikah Suarez although mi nuh like him at all but fi him enterprise an goal scoring ability ah kyaan lef him out an Nehmar widout doubt. 80Million goodah done liong still
                        You spen more like £1b LOL!!!!

Comment

Aaarrrgghhh!!!!! If me did know seh a fi yuh chupid side yuh a go compare to me wouldn't share such Pearl of knowledge wid yuh. Stop waste big man time wid fi yuh eediat side!!!!
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I don't think Adam was a bad buy. The former Liverpool enthusiast X may want to laugh now.

Comment

I don't think Adam was a bad buy. The former Liverpool enthusiast X may want to laugh now.
                              Lazie - are you smoking crack!? Adam was a terrible buy. I don't think £80m pounds could have been wasted more foolishly had KD gone out and bought magic beans with it. It blows my mind every time I think about it.

Comment

Lazie - are you smoking crack!? Adam was a terrible buy. I don't think £80m pounds could have been wasted more foolishly had KD gone out and bought magic beans with it. It blows my mind every time I think about it.
                                "Lazie - are you smoking crack!?" LOL had to laugh.

Anyway, which L'pool player had more assists than Adams last season?

Comment

Working...
                                X