X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...Norwich v BoyU

Take a look at the tables & scratch 'ead -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20278530
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Lets see if the ref will be impartial and does not provide any favoritism to BoyU.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well those who put up the tables knew from at least 12:40pm Eastern that the 3 points would have gone to Norwich. EPL ting set?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
        Lets see if the ref will be impartial and does not provide any favoritism to BoyU.
        the ref came up with at least an extra 40 secs. of playing time... from where? lazie and company will let me know i'm sure.
        i notice in the futsal wc they stop the clock when the ball is out... could do the same thing in extra time in the bigger game.
        Last edited by Peter R; November 17, 2012, 03:58 PM.
        Peter R

Comment

Karl I saw most of the second half and either Manu forgot they actually have to play or Norwich is much better than I could have imagined!

Comment

Norwich is for real...they just have had a few results where they were not rewarded commensurate with effort and level of play. They are all about TEAM!

Do no know if you were watching "BBC Football" when their coach Chris Hughton was playing but if you were, you may remember he was a very busy wide player (on the left) who was constantly playing 'pass and move, move and pass'. He was quite quick then. He has coached his team to play that 'pass and move, move and pass' TEAM game. They work just as hard as he did and they hav faithfully followed 'his way'.

- Rider: Have to admit that his job was made easier by work Norwich's previous manager did. That manager's style was also 'pass and move, move and pass'.

Comment

Actually I remember him well, was it Tottenham he was playing for back in the days.

I was actually going to say they He is probably a big part of the improved play, they were physical, fit and played with discipline, nothing fancy.

Comment

Spurs?
                Yes!

...and yes, nothing fancy. Just playing as TEAM. ...good!...nice attractive football!

Comment

Yes man, I was a big Spurs fan back in the days, Garth crooks, Ardiles and Villa for Argentina's 78 World Cup team.

Comment

Working...
                  X