Nathan Dyer quick summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Dyer quick summary

Been checking out this guy, pretty interesting.

1. Seems really humble and straight, that jumps right out.
    2. He was selected by Southampton and playing for the club from eight, eight!!
    I know they started early but wow! locking them up from eight is wild!
    3. He apparently has some background in track as well, he said he went to nationals for sprint, not sure what that means exactly, maybe nationals at a certain age group.
    4. He said he was also a pretty good long jumper, no details or anything but he seemed proud of that!
    5. He definitely wants to play for England if he gets the opportunity, which makes sense, however based on what I have seen he would be a great addition to the squad for Ja if he accepted that challenge.
    6. Right now he is coming on as a sub for Swansea in EPL of course, last start he scored a goal as a sub and he now has 3 Epl goals and two assists for the season to date which is still young so pretty good stats especially not getting full playing time.

http://thepremierleagueowl.com/and-n...squad-because/

Comment

Very good player. He is probably waiting for an England call a little longer.

Comment

You notice that you Ferrari at Wolves is on the bench? Anyhow, maybe he will score in the second half.

Comment

Why? What England ever do fi black man? snicker

Comment

LOL. No bother start up the forum with that again.

Comment

Yes, I noticed that. Looks like Jff not even have him on the list at all, so maybe there is no yard blood line at all.

Comment

Probably because they don't rate him. Especially if they have seen his recent performances.

Them have someone similar to you on the Wolves forum.

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=75191

Comment

Hey no matter what you think or sey, you cannot take away 50 goals in two seasons, that is rarefied territory that very few can travel in, if he retires today, we probably will not see a Jamaican player match that kind of production in the next ten years if not more at a championship level league and above.

Comment

And that was all in the past. Not sure what that have to do with his current level.

Comment

Past success typically can be a strong indicator of future performance and he is still young.

Comment

Had this guy in my FF team from the start but replaced him when he recently got sent off. Very quick, useful player who in his 2nd season with SFC, knows he can upset top defenders.

Comment

Well. its hasn't for a number of years so get over it.

Comment

I am over it so to speak, JFF not even looking at him so that done.

Comment

Working...
                            X