Arsenal v Tottenham - I could have sworn that the ref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal v Tottenham - I could have sworn that the ref

had no intention of sending off Adebayor. Yes, there is wireless contact between the ref and his assistants...but could it be that technology is being used but not communicated to the public? That sending off could be a result of a tape review?

Dunno...but...?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Of course he wasn't going to...Arsenal players pressured him into sending off Ade...once again a ref destroys a good game...ridiculous...let the game play out on the field...

Comment

It was a sending off! He raked his opponent with his studs!!! ...my thing is I do not think the ref had a clear view of the incident.
      Last edited by Karl; November 17, 2012, 09:51 AM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yeah whatever...play the game on the field...he got a touch on Carzola no more...once again a great match has been turned into a farce...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Yeah whatever...play the game on the field...he got a touch on Carzola no more...once again a great match has been turned into a farce...
          HIM MUS BRUK NIM FOOT BEFORE HIM GET RED?
          Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

And now the hyperbole...tek unnuh eediat win cause unnuh sure wouldn't have done it against 11 men

Comment

The ref may not have had a clear view of the incident, but that is why he has assistant referees.

I think it is a harsh sending off. I must agree that Ade went in with studs up and made contact however minimal. I thought Geroud milked it for what it was worth as well as he was touched but not injured by the incident.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Should we wait for the bruk foot before we start penalising those attempts?! I think not!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                  The ref may not have had a clear view of the incident, but that is why he has assistant referees.

I think it is a harsh sending off. I must agree that Ade went in with studs up and made contact however minimal. I thought Geroud milked it for what it was worth as well as he was touched but not injured by the incident.
                  I give you that the assistant should have seen it...and may have been the one to say in the headphones, "Off!" ...but on the call I think you are wrong as I agree with "Off!"

Comment

Thats a red card! Dangerous tackle by Ade.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                    X