RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ibra's goal was better than this. REALLY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
    Ibra's goal was way better, the angle was more difficult plus the way he put enough height and dip on it for it to land behind the defenders, MAGICAL!!.
    Have to disagree with you on that. The angle the ball arrived at for Sinclair to attempt that was by far more difficult IMO.

Comment

ibra by some distance.. the instincts and adjustment on the lead up on that goal went waaaaaay beyond just kicking the ball

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        ibra by some distance.. the instincts and adjustment on the lead up on that goal went waaaaaay beyond just kicking the ball
        What I would ask is, which attempt considering the angles the ball was coming requires perfect timing to execute.

Comment

sinclair, because there was less of a margin for error

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

After an intense analysis, my "official" (my word is final and should end all debates) conclusion is - Trevor Sinclair's goal is a better goal. He had a defender on his back; the ball was travelling at a faster speed; he is kicking against/across the direction that the ball was travelling which meant that he had to time his kick to perfection; he had to climb higher to meet the ball. Ibra anticipated Joe Hart's header and had a pretty decent idea of where he was positioned from the goal. Plus he had more time to wait on the ball to fall before he went up for the bicyle kick. It was a great goal still, but Sinclair's was better.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              After an intense analysis, my "official" (my word is final and should end all debates) conclusion is - Trevor Sinclair's goal is a better goal. He had a defender on his back; the ball was travelling at a faster speed; he is kicking against/across the direction that the ball was travelling which meant that he had to time his kick to perfection; he had to climb higher to meet the ball. Ibra anticipated Joe Hart's header and had a pretty decent idea of where he was positioned from the goal. Plus he had more time to wait on the ball to fall before he went up for the bicyle kick. It was a great goal still, but Sinclair's was better.
              That usually increases the level of difficulty. Those of us who play sports know this.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Weh yuh trying to seh bighead....yuh waan see me credentials?
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

If it doesn't comes with all sorts of bodily fluids and discharge, maybe!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

Upon further review, I have to go with Jangle. Sinclair's goal was definitely better. To add to Jangle's analysis, Sinclair also had to beat the keeper; the keeper had already been beaten when Ibra took his shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X