New improved Reggae Boyz (discussion) Forum imminent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New improved Reggae Boyz (discussion) Forum imminent

The RBSC is advising that an imminent update of the discussion forum is on the horizon.

Our aim remains consistent, that is, to provide the very best quality Reggae Boyz Forum for the use of members and visitors. It is in advancing that aim that the RBSC's IT experts have been working behind the scenes on upgrades. Various test are being carried our by the RBSC's IT experts and expert outside consultants to ensure the high level standards our managers have demanded are met.

Unfortunately on the initiation of the switch to our new upgraded Reggae Boyz Forum there shall be the loss of some 'most recent posts'. All other posts currently in this forum shall be transferred to the new improved forum.

The RBSC is confident the new updated forum shall provide greater joy and satisfaction to you.

RBSC
    Last edited by Reggae-Fan; April 8, 2007, 08:30 AM. Reason: formatting
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

RE: New improved Reggae Boyz (discussion) Forum imminent

:Laff: :Laff: :Laff: :Laff: @ "IT experts". No "IT experts" would wish to be associated with this site just look at the amateurish layout. Glad unnuh finally admit to unnuh self dat di site popdown like Onandi Lowe.

Comment

Unfortunately, real IT experts like yourself refuse to help us with our IT requirements. I guess we'll just have to make do with Tilla and RF

Thanks for noticing the amateurish product though, Bricktop

sigh
      Last edited by Reggae-Fan; April 8, 2007, 08:31 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Tee hee. On the real though you all need to do something about this site. In the player profiles you still a talk bout mekking a run for a berth in the 2002 World Cup finals. Yuh have Marlon King's current club as Nottingham Forrest. The skin for the site is older than Tappa. I thought you should have Reggae Boyz paraphenalia selling in di shop instead it look like a Blockbuster video. Unnuh need fi do better dan dat man :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Comment

<DIV>My email is mosiah@reggaeboyzsc.com.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>We are presently looking for volunteers to update the player profiles. Work has already started on that but we could use some help.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And we have some more work we are going to need some help with.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Looking forward to hearing from you, Bricktop! (Clap)</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bricktop (3/29/2007):Laff: :Laff: :Laff: :Laff: @ "IT experts". No "IT experts" would wish to be associated with this site just look at the amateurish layout. Glad unnuh finally admit to unnuh self dat di site popdown like Onandi Lowe.
            Bricktop: We have always asked for feedback on the site (all areas) and we have from time to time reposted our request for continuous comments on the site. We welcome comments, feedback and suggestions for all users. In fact, I would not be out of line for saying we implore our users to give freely of their comments.

Specifically as it relates to your recent comments, let us cut to the chase - You can post your feedback. Please take a critical look at the site andgive you comments, as we do with all the comments received, serious consideration will be given to your comments.

Additionally: The RBSC is asking all our users to freely give of their comments.

Thank you!

RBSC, Inc.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bricktop (3/29/2007):Laff: :Laff: :Laff: :Laff: @ "IT experts". No "IT experts" would wish to be associated with this site just look at the amateurish layout. Glad unnuh finally admit to unnuh self dat di site popdown like Onandi Lowe.
              Bwoy, yuh harsh. Concidering that the work we do here is strictly voluntary work, I am sure you will agree with me that we have done a darn good job keeping things going for the past 5 or so years, And continue to work hard to improve things WITHIN teh constarints put upon us by our other commitments. Tilla and others, dont be discouraged by Bricktop...lets continue to push along. Our love for the beuatiful game and the RBZ is what motivates us.

Bricktop, if you have time and service to contribute in running the site, your input is more than appreciated. If you work in theWeb Design/Programmingfield....you should have a pretty good understanding of the effort needed to build and maintain what we have here...and to think we do this in our spare time. I say hats off to the team.
              President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

sent you an email

Comment

Just checked and didn't see anything. Please try again.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Given that the effort dedicated to this site comes from volunteers, most of these comments show more of a lack of understanding and appreciation of what has been done with limited resources, certainly more so than any insight into being IT savy.

The fact that we have access to a site overshadows any minor flaws. Should the leadership try to collect funds to pay even a part-time web masters, I am sure most of us would turn our heads the other way.

It'snot that constructive criticism is not welcome...then again maybe I am missing something.

Comment

True, comments were a bit caustic. However, you can see a lot of effort has been put into the site's development.(Clap)
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                      X