RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Jawge, some experts say Brazil may...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Jawge, some experts say Brazil may...

NOT pass the first round in the upcoming WC in their country. They cite current performance as below standard. Same thing with bino on the side.

Suh mi getti...suh mi selli....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

HL I see that you want Jawge pop a blood vessel.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Impossible! Brazil stands a good chance of winning the entire thing. Never mind their poor football!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi easy man; only Brasil can beat Brasil. Right now Brasil nuh waan win nutten.

Comment

Do not confuse Brasil with spain (spell differently and all). I have recordings of Brail 50s ,60s pele , jair 182 selecao Romario, R9 and king Binho.

Now if Brasil chooses to enter the comic business fine. I know they have the players in that land to "turn it up". Right now take out Marcelo and Neymar and that team is average (by Brasil's standards).

BTW last time I checked Binho was injured.

Comment

"Mi easy man; only Brasil can beat Brasil"

Wha the second Brazil team name??? LOL
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Right now, it should be all about experimenting an trying out a few tactics/players. Judge dem when the real serious business start.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                NOT pass the first round in the upcoming WC in their country. They cite current performance as below standard.
                I'd like to know which experts are saying this. The groups haven't even been drawn yet!

Also, it's only happened once in the history of the World Cup that the host nation has failed to advance from their group, and that was South Africa at the last one.

Yet we're supposed to believe that Brazil is going to be the second country to suffer the same fate? Sounds pretty far fetched to me...
                "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                - Xavi

Comment

Brasil always have experts with a doom and gloom about the team. Even when they are clearly the best in the world...so that no mean anything.

Comment

Agree, if the team is not clearly phenomenal and dominant when they play, there is al kinds of nervous, strange talk relative to their own team.

Comment

HL!HL!HL! Sometimes I have to wonder if you really are a TRUE football fan or a "wannabe reporter" from TMZ.
                      Could you provide us with the names and qualifications of these experts??? and while you are at it let us know how accurate their other predictions were.
                      Thank you.

Comment

USAF, allow me to introduce you to cricket-lover, football-wagonist HL!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                          HL!HL!HL! Sometimes I have to wonder if you really are a TRUE football fan or a "wannabe reporter" from TMZ.
                          Could you provide us with the names and qualifications of these experts??? and while you are at it let us know how accurate their other predictions were.
                          Thank you.
                          Not you too USFA:

My post was designed to pull Jawge out. I made it all up. Don't pull your out USAF!!!

HL

Comment

OK, Karl Rove!!!

Comment

By golly...I think you got-it!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X