RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marin: We may take him off your hands...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marin: We may take him off your hands...

Paper Chase: Man City to launch raid for Reds striker Suarez
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Is City a "big international club"? If so, why you don't try get Gerrard instead and leave our resident sh!t disturber alone?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gerrard? ... much as I like him--but he is past his "sell-by" date. You and X and PR can kip 'im.

If the deal goes through, i'll hold my nose in accepting Saurez into the fold.

I guess if I can bring myself to liking (really liking) Tevez...with time I MAY come around to accepting the sleazy player from Uruguay. Hope he leaves his drama behind.
      Last edited by HL; November 15, 2012, 03:30 PM.

HL

Comment

HL why yuh don't leave me bredrin Xcuse outa Loserfool cass-cass???? How much time de man fi tell seh him is a Mansh!tty fan??? Cut him and him blood run powda blue!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          HL why yuh don't leave me bredrin Xcuse outa Loserfool cass-cass???? How much time de man fi tell seh him is a Mansh!tty fan??? Cut him and him blood run powda blue!!!
          i heard that if you cut jangle him blood run liverpool red!
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post

thanks for the laugh this tursday evelin' King Jangle!! I really needed it.

X-odus is quite comfortable where he is . He is a darn scouser for life!!!

HL

Comment

NO HE IS NOT!!!!! The man shed him tears and has moved on to his new UGLY GYAL!!! You just CEASE and DESIST dragging the man heart over the hot coal.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Surely Suarez will not leave a big club for some fly by night club?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                  Surely Suarez will not leave a big club for some fly by night club?
                  Tell him fi mi Rockstar.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Gerrard? ... much as I like him--but he is past his "sell-by" date. You and X and PR can kip 'im.

If the deal goes through, i'll hold my nose in accepting Saurez into the fold.

I guess if I can bring myself to liking (really liking) Tevez...with time I MAY come around to accepting the sleazy player from Uruguay. Hope he leaves his drama behind.
                    Hold yu nose and u breath same time...'tan deh an' wait. him soon come... He he he he...one born every minute.

Comment

Would have thought Liverpool would snatch MCs hand off. Especially if they're bidding silly money. My opinion; dem fi tek any big cash offered.
                      flog dat likkle teef, an brin een 3 other quality ballah.
                      At di same time dem rid demself of smady whoa mek dem red shut an name infamous.

Comment

Your are wrong if you think one can find anything complimentary in my post regarding "those two teams".
                        Very seldom do I ever write BIG in small letters.

Comment

Working...
                        X