Should the Jff have publish these names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should the Jff have publish these names

Prior to departing Jamaica, the nine players with Jamaican roots that the JFF team had targeted on their 12-day mission are Reading midfielder and captain Jobi McAnuff (31); 29-year-old striker Jermaine Beckford (Huddersfield Town); 25-year-old winger Gareth McCleary; Queen's Park Rangers' 22-year-old winger David Hoilett; Derby County's 23-year-old striker Theo Robinson; Newcastle right-back Danny Simpson (25), and 27-year-old teammate, defender James Perch. I personally dont think so i think they should have these players close to their heart but only contact them personally and their clubs then when in England meet them but also look at other players who they did not know or met and see how they can be of use to us i hope this is not another bungler on the JFF as some players who they might contact later like next yea, whase name was not on that list will feel slighted

I agree. No need to name the players. Just do yuh ting and mek wi know how it go.

The public prefers the naming, I believe, and that is probably why it was done.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bless, I also found this which is not a good sight

http://stefscoop.com/scoop-of-the-da...till-standing/

Comment

Wow!

This is a hijack if I've ever seen one!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

more a lojack..

Comment

The Muamba story?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Nothing like that no Lowjack or Hijack u dont know what is behind these post, i saw a post about someone trying to find out Information on Bibbi Gardener so i said let me try to see if i can find anything on him i googled Bibbi name and out pop the Muamba wedding and who was up front but Bibbi with his maid of Honour parthner the beautiful Simone reynolds i tried to post the phoths but i am not good at that so i send a link to the page which is from a British magazine name Helo thats all

Comment

Working...
              X