X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• av v mu

wha mek dem nuh like young?
    Peter R

Villa Park can be a ruff place. Only because he left Villa.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

thanks. thats a few players to hate... some players do get a nice welcome "home"
      Peter R

Comment

ashley like to hol man?!?
        Peter R

Comment

smalling(?) need some yam and banana! nice goal av...
          Peter R

Comment

get pitch off and play hurt...let's go villa one more...

Comment

brap golaso dos...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                brap golaso dos...
                Two nice goals. De Gea will be upset with himself for letting in the first one, nothing he could do on the second. The just need to hold it together and not lose concentration or get too nuff. One Manu** goal in the next 30 minutes and ....
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yuh know dem gonna score...just prolong long it as late as possible so it's not as easy to get the last minute tiefer...

Comment

kiss teet

Comment

It look like Villa save everything for Manu Today.

First mi see them play so all season.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        yuh know dem gonna score...just prolong long it as late as possible so it's not as easy to get the last minute tiefer...
                        Shouldn't you be concerned with your team? 3-2 .... find something complain bout now nuh?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          It look like Villa save everything for Manu Today.

First mi see them play so all season.
                          You know I was saying the same thing? If they had played like that all season, they'd be above Liverpool.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I am a Liverpool fan so don't get me wrong, but pool is not exactly setting the achievement bar very high... yeah and Jangle you have my permission to quote me in your tag line
                            Peter R

Comment

Yuh better win something this year...

Comment

Working...
                              X