Win, lose or draw this is the urgency in/of play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win, lose or draw this is the urgency in/of play

that my GUNNERS must display day in, day out!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Lose is more like it

Comment

Maybe but this attitude will translate into many wins. A TEAM does not usually just turn around. Let us face facts my GUNNERS have been horrible over more than the previous 4 games.

We have won (1 game during that period?) but if one looked it would be seen we were horrible. With this present attitude continuing on we shall be a good TEAM!

Our defense needs cast improvement. Having said that Fulham's second goal was excellent (Maybe our goalie should have saved. Hey that header was from very far out and good foot movement should have put him closer to area ball was played! Right?)
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh cannot win with a sieve defence...none of Fulham's goals were excellent...they were the result of pathetic defending...

Comment

Dimitov Bertatov must be the best taker of penalties I have seen?

Comment

Forget the penalty...when i talk listen...yuh defence sucks...

Comment

...well? well?

3 - 3

Comment

That was not a penalty to my GUNNERS! ...just a bad ref's call!

Comment

Poor kick!
                  Saved!
                  ...well I guess justice was done!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    Dimitov Bertatov must be the best taker of penalties I have seen?
                    Is that the same person as Dimitar Berbatov?
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                    X