Just want to say a quick hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to say a quick hello

Just want to say a quick hello to my 4 good friends HL, Lazie, Assassin and Jangle.

No need to thank me forumites.

TK yuh whatsitnotsit!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      TK yuh whatsitnotsit!!!!!
      Jangle how yu mean? I-man jus' innocently want to touch base with 4 old friends and this is the greeting I get? Not even a hello? I guess that's how you tri-staters were raised. No home training.

Comment

Can a moderator please delete T.K.'s post? Whatsup T.K. y'all paid the ref! (I'm learning from Paul MArin).
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Can a moderator please delete T.K.'s post? Whatsup T.K. y'all paid the ref! (I'm learning from Paul MArin).
          LOL....yu wicked eh...there is nothing in the rules that says one forumite can't say hello to 4 other forumites who happen to have ties to the NY-NJ area.

Comment

We can ban you for your constant bullying and abusing the red bulls.

Just wait till next year
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              We can ban you for your constant bullying and abusing the red bulls.

Just wait till next year
              Hehe...Mi nah lie Assassin the play-off victory sweet mi to rhatid. Knocking the Cows out of the play-offs is better than world peace.

Comment

T. K. you rascal. Surface only at certain times.

Look Henry needs to friggin' go.

I watched the first leg and that boy does absolutely nothing!!

Last: You know how I feel about the neame RedBull. I am a MetroStars fan.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Henry walks around the field and pounds in goals against the lower level teams. Second consecutive year they have played a man down in the playoffs because Henry chooses to stand up and direct people on where they should go. And has the nerve to make Backe put Cooper on the bench so that LeToux can play.

They need to clean house in New York. Roy Miller, Rafa Marquez, Hans Backe being the first to be thrown out

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    T. K. you rascal. Surface only at certain times.

Look Henry needs to friggin' go.

I watched the first leg and that boy does absolutely nothing!!

Last: You know how I feel about the neame RedBull. I am a MetroStars fan.
                    HL...just the man I wanted to see! Redbulls....Metrostars.....same difference...neither of them have ever won a SINGLE trophy! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH......Worst club in MLS history!

Every time the Red Bulls lose an angel gets their wings. I mean the league cheats and bends the rules for the Red Bulls to give them a competitive advantage yet even with the playing field tilted heavily towards them they can't win anything? I don't even think they could win a trophy in a league against players with no legs.

In all honesty Henry has been a disappointment this season. He looks like a world beater against the weak teams in the league but whenever he plays against a play-off bound team he is no where to be found. His performance over the two legs against DC just further proof.

HL just for old time's sake......RED BULLS SUCK!!!!!!

Comment

Ouch! T.K. tek it easy nuh?

Must congratulate the DC United coaching staff though. They have done a great job.

Now go on and win this thing!!
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                      X