Jangle naah guh like dis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangle naah guh like dis.

All I want is the EPL, anything else is bonus. Wait .. if ManU and Chelsea play in the Fa Cup final, mi want dat tuh.<H1>United treble an 'impossibility', says Ferguson</H1>

<BR clear=all><DIV class=text11 style="BACKGROUND: #fff"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>

Sir Alex Ferguson believes a repeat of Manchester United's historic treble in 1999 is unlikely. Eight years ago the Red Devils won the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League in a dramatic end to the season. United are still in contention for all three this campaign but their manager is sceptical about a repeat performance. 'No-one talks about that. It is a possibility but more of an impossibility given the number of games we have,' he said. 'I think the competition in the Premier Division has got harder in the last few years and the standard is better in Europe.' Ferguson felt the Premiership was now the best league in the world. 'The quality we have in the Premier League is the highest. I think we have overtaken Spain,' he told Sky Sports News. 'The excitement and entertainment in the Premier League is second to none.'</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV>
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Jangle naah guh like dis.

I likie . Use the reverse psychology pon dem yes. No great hopes, no stress on his players. Just do it! Me done seh a de treble we a go fah dis year! All i want fe see is we lead extend to 9 points ova Chel$ki and de pon de same amount of matches played and we good. Once we get there, then we can use de reserve side play out de rest of EPL matches and focus pon de FA and CL. Me done talk!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

With the opponents left on the schedule, him cannot duh what yuh hoping for.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Come now Mr. President, the only opponent that we have to worry about in the EPL is Chelski and by the time we play them it will be all over. With all due respect Mr. President, but as your right-hand man I need to let you know that you need to exude some more confidence in the Empire. your detractors are quick to pounce on certain weaknesses that you've shown since the start of the season.I am 100% confident that the EPL crown will be ours this year. As to the other 2, FA Cup 75% and CL 85%.I am also thankful for thispast week's rest. We will be firing on all cylinders in our next match and will win by another large margin.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X