I was impressed with what i saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was impressed with what i saw

Still not the unfinished product , to me it shows the abundance wehave in findingtalent.

Those guys played a decent game against Panama, well its Panama.That could be considered our C team , as itisall about finding new talent to add to a wider pool.

When the experienced professionals areadded to the program , which i expect to happen as qualifiers croach upon, I expect to see Bora continue to mix and match to get his fit , by the 1st round of qualifiers we should know our team.

Icannot wait to see the Bennets , Damanis, Lowe , King , Fuller , JJ , Hues etc Mixed into his squad.

Iexpect to see, a younger team professional team .The bruking thing , is killing our game, a simple pass would haveopened panama so much more.

I think Bora has to buildthat intelligence inJamaicas football.looking for it is next to impossiblle, the bruk foot mentality or cane cutters as some would say is still there , the gallery ball mentality is still there.

Work has to be done , a lot of work.Personally when we start playing against the top 40 in Fifa rankings I will pay more attention to the mix and match process.The beating and drawing with world minnows does nothing but give a false sense of arrival.

One could argue that is a part of gaining that mental toughness, yuh haffi start crawl before yuh can walk , so the minnows play thier part.

But as H.L said we still cannot beat panama?BTW those who say Lowe has his part to play in qualifiers but dont expect to see him in Africa , can you deny a man his place based on merit ?

I wonder why would he beexcluded if asked to play a part because we all knowthe immense part he will play!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

RE: I was impressed with what i saw

Are you calling Panama Minnows? They arre the second best team in Central America, behind Costa Rica. I beleive our first step is to know how to comepte and beat the best from Central America, because they are the teams we are competing with for an automatic qualifying spot to Africa 2010.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
    X