The Usual suspects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Usual suspects

Never dis the men who have the handle, this mission will fail the JFF is saying they have no money and can't pay business class class or first class for players who represent us all these players they are looking at are either not fifsr team starters or their teams are strugling to avoid relegation so its back to the usual suspect Davies,Stewart, Fuller,Daley,JJ,and Camobell-Rice Hoilet team QPR is in relegation and will definately go down unless they do something in January. Mariappa and Mc Anuff team cant win a game after 10 games so its bread and butter time,teams what i would say is doing well is Motherwell,Crawley Town, Nots County,Shefield,and Leeds Veteran Goalkeeper rickets realise that its bread and butter time so he has hop off the train i think some of these players like Hoilet wants to play even sterling but why would sterling give up a chance to play for England although his Mother want's him to play for Jamaica i think he and Sturrige hands are tied and Daley Stew Pease and Davis must be wondering if the are in Tapporino little bad book when they see how JFF handle the King affair a top player shouldn't have to learn that his career is finish by social media i hope they achieve what they want but i very much doubt it bless

I think the JFF should pursue Sterling,gamma is right, his chances at silverware is enhanced if he plays for Jamaica.England is strange,Walcott is still trying to cement his starting role for England, Defoe should've figured from two WCs ago,and they currently have viable players at his position(Ashley Young etc).England made a mistake by not fielding Sterling in their last game.If it is a done deal(Sterling wants to play England) then the JFF would get a flat rejection from the prodigy.
    Do not know how it will end up, but he is worth pursuing.
    Nevertheless he is a forward,of the utmost importance is getting a striker that will awake the ones that Whitmore thinks are capable.

Comment

Working...
    X