• Show
Clear All

• OMG!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!de cheetah!!!
    Peter R

Di man walk alone wid dah one deh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Him get a Hue Maestro pass like the one Dane richards got for our 4th goal

Comment

So right! But I prefer Dane's one-time finish!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          So right! But I prefer Dane's one-time finish!
          Mo - there are few people in the world of football who could have done what Suarez did with that goal yesterday - it is an all time classic! I did not see Dane Richard's goal, so I can't comment on that, but Suarez's has to be one for the ages. It will make the highlight reel 100 years from now.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

suarez' required more technique and finesse and was thus more impressive IMHO. this takes nothing from richards' one time finish.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Paul confuse the issue again, thinking is because we don't like Suarez as a player and because we don't like Liverpool.

I was one of the first one to say Suarez was a good buy for Liverpool. Good player still.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

???
                Peter R

Comment

And I have already said, in response to Suarez' goal, dat him bad nuh rasz! So, let's not hear that I did not like his goal. In fact, Suarez is a very good player, the type Jamaicans like, because he is skillful and love gi salad!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    suarez' required more technique and finesse and was thus more impressive IMHO. this takes nothing from richards' one time finish.
                    Disagree with the "more technique and finesse'. But that's ok!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Paul confuse the issue again, thinking is because we don't like Suarez as a player and because we don't like Liverpool.

I was one of the first one to say Suarez was a good buy for Liverpool. Good player still.

Sass - please explain where I confused the issue. Pull quotes of the relevant statements please so as to avoid all doubt.
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yeah, I didn't really get that either!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mi have to do mi reasearch but it is commonly said "because we nuh like Suarez". I will check your post later. If you didn't say that then I am big man and I will take it back.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Yeah, I didn't really get that either!
                            You din't get it because it mek no sense. The only one confused is Sass. LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X