X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v Reading now live-link below

Hoilett,Mc Anuff etc all involved

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/sports/football.html

Jobi MaCanuff would be an excellent addition to our team, he plays with great discipline and is comfortable playing on the right or left wing and can also play in central midfield.

Comment

Junior Hoilett is overrated. He is not better than anyone that we currently have.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Junior Hoilett is overrated. He is not better than anyone that we currently have.
        He has not had one of his best games today but i think he is a really good player. If Tappa is in the stands he would be wondering what the fuss is about.
        Like they say it's a funny old game!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
          He has not had one of his best games today but i think he is a really good player. If Tappa is in the stands he would be wondering what the fuss is about.
          Like they say it's a funny old game!
          He probably would be wondering about all the recruits he has seen so far with the exception of Dyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
            He probably would be wondering about all the recruits he has seen so far with the exception of Dyer.
            Was Dyer impressive in his 25 minutes yesterday? i haven't had a chance to watch that game yet.

Comment

I am not judging him on this game. He holds his head down too much and doesn't make the pass when that's the better option. He's not faster than any of our guys. He doesn't cross well. He doesn't hold up the ball. He is not a goal poacher. He has no trickery ......certainly no more than what is already there. Raheem Sterlin would be a better addition to the team than Hoilett.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am not judging him on this game. He holds his head down too much and doesn't make the pass when that's the better option. He's not faster than any of our guys. He doesn't cross well. He doesn't hold up the ball. He is not a goal poacher. He has no trickery ......certainly no more than what is already there. Raheem Sterlin would be a better addition to the team than Hoilett.
                i hear you Boss, however i have seen him put in some top performances in his young career so far and is a youth that is highly rated both here in England and in Germany he had a host of clubs chasing him when he left Blackburn he chose QPR because they are paying him 50,000 pounds a week so he can't be that bad a player when you can catch the eyes of giants like Bayern Munich, Arsenal etc.
                When it comes to Raheem i am biased i just think he is on another level!

Comment

I think he was playing better when he was at Blackburn. What happened to that other Jamaican youth at West Ham? He just dropped off the radar.

Comment

I said Hoilett is a more refind version of Jermaine Johnson. I still believe our in attack what we need most are people who can play the ball and create chances. I would go with DeGuzman any day and Mcnuff second. Hoilet is good but he hold onto his ball too much, at least currently. Dane can counter for us the same way Hoilet does.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think he was playing better when he was at Blackburn. What happened to that other Jamaican youth at West Ham? He just dropped off the radar.
                      He probably need a run of games to lift his confidence, he certainly haven't set the world alight at QPR, but saying that most of their players seem to be struggling. Jamaican Player at West Ham i can only think of Zavon Hines, if it is him you asking about then the update on him is he signed for Burnley a couple of years ago and the move did not work out he was released at the end of last season, he signed for Bradford in August and is playing really well again. You might get a chance to see him live when Arsenal travel to Bradford in the quarter final of the league cup.

Comment

Hoilett?
                        I would stay very far from him!
                        He is not a TEAMplayer. He pops...and pops...and pops...and...
                        ...and...if he is not popping, he runs and runs and runs with the ball and never shares it...and if he does not do that he shoots...and shoots often lousy shots and thus gives the ball (passes the ball) to the opponent.

...now pray tell can a TEAM such as ours afford such a player? I do not think so!

We good players...TEAM players who are excellent at retaining possession. Please remember we are trying to move FORWARD!
                        Last edited by Karl; November 4, 2012, 01:40 PM.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

pops?!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

gas?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

~scratch mi head~

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X