Likkle gamma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    yuh fiigget? mi already have suarez toilet paper!
    No wanda him so good!!! The skill been "wiping off" on him. LOL!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

skill is one thing.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My friend tell the coach to get riff the sweeper system at that age...not good...

Comment

Let him stay right there and learn to read and know the game. You may be surprised that he turns out to be a star midfielder. Trust me on this; at age eleven it's too early to know what position he will finally play.

Comment

that is exactly what i want him to do, and his personality leads to me to believe that if he continues to work at it, that he may develope into a useful midfielder.

we shall see ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ah, see ah tole yuh

Comment

sorry .. i missed that, what yuh tole mi?

Comment

Bwoy di yout soun like him ah chune een pan di ball ting good, Big up yuhself an yuh yout, him soun like him ah gwaan good.

Comment

yeah man thanks. so far him a focus right, yuh nuh. him have a tough tough tough game tiddeh, that should test him proper.

Comment

Nothing, my apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        I am happy that he is making the adjustment and that he was able to start. A huge step up in competition from where he was.

Don't worry, I have him watching videos of cannavaro, adams and desailly. Softly softly
                        None of Rio Ferdinand?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

how much yuh want mi fi gi him one time?!!! lawd gad man!!

as mi seh ... softly softly...

Comment

SLAP!!!! SLAP!!!! Tell likkle Gamma seh Uncle Jangle wish him the best. Mek sure yuh nuh mek him play with no head cold.....don't want to end the youth career before it start.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Congrats boss....yuh move back a yard yet?
                              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hahahaha!!!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X