When r u guys going to sack Wenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When r u guys going to sack Wenger

Seriously whats the excuse , you have no shortage of cash , no owner manager fight, no supporters against the owners .

I mean another year of no titles ? , all your jewels being poached by bigger clubs? If walcott leaves for pool ( a youth coach) then that says it all.

B.R will be sacked if not this christmas , then next.I believe the owners wont get serious until the fans turn against him, its a money making scheme,shed the club of its bloated debt as if its not shed already by the firesstom sale and then build by fan force, fan pressure.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Arsene or Arsenal players change is needed

This is quite pathetic on Arsenal Wenger's part in-spite of being objective and analyze the game tactically he is blaming the sending off of Wilshere and the non scoring penalty awarded.
    Obviously Arsenal has a serious problem on their hands if the coach really believe those are the actual elements that changed the game against Manchester United. The most obvious was due to his inflexibility of late to change the course of the game and foresee that Jack Wilshere was on a warning and wasn't effective going forward anyway, as Sir Alex did with taking off Cleverly. Secondly, as a coach his recent inflexibility was also shown during the recent Champions League game when his Assistant coach Bould was quiz as to the ineffective Santos and why the left back wasn't substituted the coach mentioned that all the subs were pre-plannned. This beg the question of what is really going on in the mind of so- called top Manager Arsene. Who does that where is the tactics during games. In essence that means anyone could sit on Arsenal's bench when Wenger is suspended. Moreover, recent results, team selection, substitution patterns, tactics, player retentions and game plans beg the all important question of is anyone really in charge at the helm of this once proud club.
    Change is needed before losing and descent becomes a culture.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      Seriously whats the excuse , you have no shortage of cash , no owner manager fight, no supporters against the owners .

I mean another year of no titles ? , all your jewels being poached by bigger clubs? If walcott leaves for pool ( a youth coach) then that says it all.

B.R will be sacked if not this christmas , then next.I believe the owners wont get serious until the fans turn against him, its a money making scheme,shed the club of its bloated debt as if its not shed already by the firesstom sale and then build by fan force, fan pressure.
      Mind you own business!!

Comment

Yes P lick out gainst di Arse, long time mi a tell Gamma.Tek it to im fi mi.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Based on this thread its fair to conclude that MU took 3 points off Arsenal. Suh why Man City newest fan a create a fuss? How much did they put past West Ham?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Isn't it annoying though,it has become the norm for some to challenge referee judgment, manager competency, and everything under the sun that could be attributed to Man U winning...
            Despite the fact that Chelsea and Man City have replaced Man U regarding wealth, and Liverpool was once The lone BIG fish,we still have The target sign on our chest.
            Gosh!

Comment

Working...
            X