Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wha you say HL and Brickie

unnu thief West Ham?

Big up to Big Sam. Big Sam a big coach. Mi tell unnu long time.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Thief Westham? how so?

All I know is Dzeko has gats to go.

Yes he save our a$$$ last week. I did not even cheer.

Mancini fuuuk wid the side too darn much.

Still...we will retain the "belt".
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Kevin Nolan goal was a good one, shouldn't have been called back.

So far Dzeko has has done more than Super Mario so far this season.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        Kevin Nolan goal was a good one, shouldn't have been called back.

So far Dzeko has has done more than Super Mario so far this season.
        Thank yuh Sass. Mi notice nobody talking about it .... especially PAUL MARIN. Can you imagine if that goal was disallowed against MU? People only have talk when it involve MU.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Without Dzeko's goals this season they would've been midtable

Comment

I say there is one undefeated team in the EPL...next

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Thank yuh Sass. Mi notice nobody talking about it .... especially PAUL MARIN. Can you imagine if that goal was disallowed against MU? People only have talk when it involve MU.
              I didn't see the game, so 'tap u nize. And the reason people have talk when it involve manu** is because in manu** case, it is always because unu tief, not because of mistakes by the officials.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X