De Guzman and Dyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De Guzman and Dyer

I think both these players could be great additions to the Reggae Boyz. Both are intelligent players. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

DeGuzman is a confused youth. Is just a few weeks ago him say him committed to Netherlands and shortly after people claiming his people in touch with the JFF.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
      DeGuzman is a confused youth. Is just a few weeks ago him say him committed to Netherlands and shortly after people claiming his people in touch with the JFF.
      Was Tappa and the Captain in the stand watching?

Comment

Yes

Comment

We need that bredda ,he woulnt be the 1st confused one.

The worst of us before the best of.......
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I agree with you boss. I am sure if many of us were in his positio where we have The Netherlands, Canada and Jamaica to choose from, we would be confused too. For one, he certainly could take the Jamaica opportunity because he is not sure if he will get called for the Netherlands. Also, Canada may not offer him the chance that Jamaica can offer him right now. If he commits to any, then that's it!

It is not as easy as many on here think. I think the JFF should make their pitch to him and let him make the decision as to whether he wants to commit or not.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
            X