can someone explain to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone explain to me

How is that Torres and Ivanovic are playing today after both getting red cards last week? I missed the prematch show.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Are the cards under appeal?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Could they have recieved their red cards in a League Cup match?

Comment

I don't think so. Especially Ivanovic's where there's no reason to appeal.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No. They got them last week in the ManU game.

Comment

I think the suspensions were served in the match they missed in The League Cup match this week. I am not sure how they determine if three matches or one is served. In most leagues though, if you get sent off, you serve a one match ban. The League Cup match against ManUre I think would count as the one served. For example, Terry is out for 4 matches and The League Cup match counts as one. He therefore will be back for Chelsea after this Swanea match.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

They both serve their suspension in midweek so were eligible to play today.

Comment

Working...
              X