Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn mi can't believe I am watching

a half between Manu nad Arsenal.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Arsenal can't play any worse than they did in the second half. Absolutely shocking first half performance.

Comment

...as I have said before - We have been playing poorly...even in the match we won 3 whatever. It is the coach's job to see the bad play 'early' and work on correcting same before it causes pain.

...the good thing is BoyU has not been up to scratch in this match. I hope they continue same and our GUNNERS step up!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

need to rid the team of Ramsey and Santos.

how can you ask the opposition for the shirt at half time and you are losing the game ?!! BULLSHIT !
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          ...as I have said before - We have been playing poorly...even in the match we won 3 whatever. It is the coach's job to see the bad play 'early' and work on correcting same before it causes pain.

...the good thing is BoyU has not been up to scratch in this match. I hope they continue same and our GUNNERS step up!
          Walcott should've started on the right, we are lacking pace in the final 3rd, Man U defenders are comfortable at the moment. Podolski have to be constantly worrying about the incompetent Santos so he can't get up to support the attacking play!

Comment

But you notice them a play TEAM?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Arsenal is officially a feeder club

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

you see, man like Karl pray for what they want then when them get it, they no longer want it.

Get rid of the selfish Henry, Get rid of the selfish Van Persie, selfish Nasri etc.(and the list goes on, "we want TEAM".

Comment

Right!! ah all ah di team nuh mek ah whole. An den dem hab di nerve fi ah blame Gervihno, when dem really nuh seem fi know how fi construct an attack. Wid all di TEAM contribution.

Comment

Big shape up required, mi embarass to raaaaaas!!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                      need to rid the team of Ramsey and Santos.

how can you ask the opposition for the shirt at half time and you are losing the game ?!! BULLSHIT !
                      Embarrassing! Arsenal fans hit out at Santos after taking Van Persie's shirt at HALF-TIME

By Matt Fortune
                      PUBLISHED:14:04, 3 November 2012| UPDATED:14:18, 3 November 2012
                      Arsenal fans reacted furiously on Saturday afternoon after Andre Santos made a beeline for former team-mate Robin van Persie and asked for his shirt as the players walked off at half-time of the Premier League clash at Old Trafford.

It had been the closest anyone got the Manchester United striker in the first 45 minutes.

And fans were angry at the perceived lack of professionalism.

Get shirty: Andre Santos asked for Robin van Persie's shirt at half-time

On Twitter, @LBFutbol wrote: 'Santos shouldn't be allowed to come back on the pitch after that,' while another added, 'Incredible demonstration after that shambles of a 45 minutes from the "defender".'
                      Others, including @GoonerTalk, said, 'Unbelievable', @wilforiley added, 'Andre Santos... The single biggest joke to ever wear the Arsenal shirt', and ‏@EddieBaby66 wrote, 'I present to you.... Andre Santos. Truly shocking'.

Van Persie quit the Gunners during the summer, completing a controversial £24million move to Manchester United, and he took under three minutes to find the net as he came up against his old club for the first time.

Hugs all round: Robin van Persie got a very friendly welcome from old team-mate

The striker didn't celebrate his goal - gifted to him by Thomas Vermaelen - out of respect for the fans and players upon whom he turned his back.

And the gesture seemingly resonated with the men in purple and black, with Arsene Wenger first shaking hands with the Dutchman at the break, before Santos bounded the length of the pitch to ask for his shirt.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2BBVLbR1w
                      Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Time to rid yourself of Wenger Rafa awaits.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Time to rid yourself of Wenger Rafa awaits.
                          You too bad mind, plus Rafa days done. Brendan Rodgers bettah

Comment

Working...
                          X