RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dunny, Twan, Gamma, Karl and the rest of the Arsenal posse..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny, Twan, Gamma, Karl and the rest of the Arsenal posse..

...bring any 8-2 business t'day and see what happen to unu. All season me ah hear unu ah run unu mout', now is the time to put your money where your mouth is. Bring any foolishness and see what happen to unu.!!! And tell Wenger fi shut him *$#%@#^&& mouth 'bout no revenge.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Paul mi nah tell no lie,me a fret, nervous like hell. Not scared of Manure but Van Persie have me quaking in my boots!! Velencia v Santos oh my god!!

Comment

...so far we look like giving another 7 away!!!

Hope we turn it around!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

We are playing with fear and Vermalaan is having a shocker.

Comment

Wi playi g like seh wi fraida man u😡

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Man U are like a boxer who waste them punches, Arsenal should've been knocked out already yet they are still in the game.

Comment

Not any more. This is as bad as losing 8-2

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Arsenal showing was ******** Poor

They are clearly out of their element. The game was there to be drawn or won Manu played just as bad, unfortunately arsenal lack the players to take advantage. Moreover, Arsene hasn't shown he has the temperament or tactical discipline to make changes during the game. I am no coach but I could tell that Ramsey is too slow. I would have tried Chamack, Arshavin and Walcott earlier.
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

...men (BoyU) never thought I would say that in my lifetime - vs boys. I am sorry...I have to commit what under other situations would be blasphemy...with the name players he has vs those Alex Ferguson has - one man is proving so far this season that he is the better preparer of TEAM (= better coach) and it is not my GUNNERS coach!!!

No way the current GUNNERS collection of players should be as unit, so inept!!!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

One moment of individual brilliance in the 95th minute was all arsenal as a TEAM could muster

Comment

Their first shot on goal came in the 92nd minute.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I would've rather lost 8-2 and have a go than watch my team play like dem fraid. If things don't change Wenger a go feel the wrath!

Comment

This is what we have being talking about all year long First it was about Jamaica creativity in midfield now its Arsenal have no creative midfielder Carzola has tried his best but Arteta is not the same as last year and Santos is one of the worst Left back i have seen coming outa Brazil,Mertesacker must be the most overated Defender in the world the only thing he has going for him is his hight he is too slow and ackware i think creative midfielder is the key just look at Barca, Chelsea, Man City

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                            ...bring any 8-2 business t'day and see what happen to unu. All season me ah hear unu ah run unu mout', now is the time to put your money where your mouth is. Bring any foolishness and see what happen to unu.!!! And tell Wenger fi shut him *$#%@#^&& mouth 'bout no revenge.
                            Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss!
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                              Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss! Wutliss!
                              Agreed! agreed! agreed!

Comment

Working...
                              X