Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King a priority of JFF player-mission

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports2.html
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Funny that isn't it?, I am begining to have my doubts that King was kicked out of the squad for indiscipline. It seems the coaching staff did not appreciate is value until the realize our strikers are incompetent!

Comment

King was incompetent too. It is now all about waggonist and panic. This will lead us nowhere. Tappa better get a hold of his team soon and very soon.

Fox and grape all over. King come and don't perform in one game and you hear how we have better players in the NPL. stay tuned.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I just overheard some mutterings in a certain office.

It seems to me the captain himself will have to give Marlon King his Reggae Boyz jersey if he is to play again!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          King was incompetent too. It is now all about waggonist and panic. This will lead us nowhere. Tappa better get a hold of his team soon and very soon.

Fox and grape all over. King come and don't perform in one game and you hear how we have better players in the NPL. stay tuned.
          say it like it is, i haven't got a problem with a player being dropped for poor performances. It seem to me that they tried to use other reasons for his exit.

Comment

no, it is a combination of things. When last has King scored or played a scorcher for Jamaica?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what does that mean? isn't burrell in england with jerseys to meet with king?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Not everyting good fi talk pon di Forum!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

King haven't played a competitive game for Jamaica for many years or am i mistaken?

Comment

He played in practise games right?

Comment

Yes he did play in 2 practice games, however i've been on this earth long enough and been around football long enough to know that practice games don't really account for much especially at the end of a long season!!

Comment

ok seeing as how yuh start it on the forum, yuh know how to contact me to fill in the info...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The problem is we have discarded some of our ballas believing that the digicel team was better than they really are. A player like King (and others) should have been integrated into the team awhile ago. Any fool could see the weakness in the digicel team and could have predicted that we would have a tough time making it to the hex with that side. If we did not supplement that team with the Watford defensive duo we would be outside looking in right now; as it stands it was another clearly needed discard (Hue) that put us through.

With the job Tappa has done with getting the team to play disciplined and organized the addition of 3 or 4 quality players to the starting mix will greatly strengthen the team and should have us in a position for one of the top 3 spots for Brasil. Tappa still needs to get better at making the correct substitutions and at tactical adjustments during a game; but he is young and will learn.

Comment

yes but most players were in offseason. The fact is King commitment based on what the coaching staff is saying is lacking and how can you deny that?

Comment

Watching Swansea.....said they were going to see Dyer, could they also use this opportunity to try and convince de Guzman to play for the 'Boyz?

Comment

Working...
                              X