RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The good Captain let the Puss out the bag...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why he would pay for an upgrade out of his own pocket...his request was not unreasonable...yuh mek it sound like the man going on vacation and sticking up the JFF for an upgraded ticket...the JFF requested his services a day after playing two tough matches in England...he was doing a service to his country...

Comment

You as a British lad of all people should be able to look at that quote and see where the captain is telling a lie that is inconsistent with the games King played and the camp that was called for the Panama game.

Once them have enough money to upgrade the ballers, they need to, but until then it look like some man going to have to tough it out. Hopefully Maudib and him people dem will take care of all travel for the HEX.

Comment

Wonder what class Tappa, Capo, and Montesso ago travel in?

Comment

Given their travels over the years them supposed to have enough miles to get the three first class seat them that normally available.

Comment

And yuh really believe King's tale?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

wha ?

mi look like travel agent ?

ah wheh di !?

Comment

Captain Travels first Class

I dont know about the rest of the delegation, but I know for sure the good Captain as HL would say travels first class. I wonder if it is his money or the JFF purse lol. I traveled from Florida early this year and the Captain and I were in First class. From my observations he seem to be a man of taste in travel and luxury ( would make Brickie proud Rolex, and LV suitcase lol ).
                He need to lend more if it's his money to the first class purses for the Hex.
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

You know how many league the captain bakery keeping afloat in Jamaica???? As you say you don't know if it JFF money. I can bet nuff a the time it is on FIFA business or his personal business.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

So The King was right about wanting a first class ticket then

Comment

Working...
                    X