No announcement yet.

Endorsement of Footballers & other athletes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They used to say that about Kerlon, remember him? He was the one that invented the "seal dribble" but his career got cut short because of injuries

i remember saying running like that with the ball was going to expose him to some ************ licks!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But even Whiteside's career was cut somewhat short. Anyway true word.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        They used to say that about Kerlon, remember him? He was the one that invented the "seal dribble" but his career got cut short because of injuries

i remember saying running like that with the ball was going to expose him to some ************ licks!
        The irony is that his injuries had nothing to do with the seal dribble.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Raheem will have to consider whether or not he would enhance his value playing for Jamaica or England. It is no sure thing that he would be leaving money on the table if he plays for Jamacia or that he would enhance his value to a greater degree playing in an England shirt. Why? It comes down to whether or not his performances for the country - i.e. England or Jamacia - are such that brings increaed value.

On making these decisions it is always 'considered opinion' on exposure to be gained and probable rewards - e.g. Where would he be guaranteed starting and full 90 min play? Total number minutes exposure in top markets...e.g. big 5 markets? %age probability of being seen as "THE STAR"? ...and could he transfer that "THE STAR" qualityto is club team or teams? ...even faith in the managers of each entity - England or Jamacia - and the ambition of each entity? Possible upside if the JFF had a 'concrete plan' i.e. marketing, sponsors, itinerary over say 5 years all geared to march to the TOP OF THE WORLD and a deal could be had deferred payments, forward increased payments, making young Sterling the face of the TEAM....etc., etc. ...or England considering him 'a dime a dozen player'...expendable and one who would not walk into being used as the 'face of the team'. No special favours!

As I said this is marketing and 'considered opinion' based on that 'face to face' the good Captain spoke about could make 'a mutual gamble' as per going for TOP WORLD position tip the scales.

Hey! ...who was Bolt when Puma decided to go for broke on him? ...could the JFF line up GRACE KENNEDY and a PUMA to go for broke on the Reggae Boyz and Raheem decide to hang his hat on the JFF? Hey GRACE KENNEDY wishes to become a TOP WORLD brand and distribution power...JFF? TOP OF THE WORLD in football...that REGGAEBOYZ brand is made into TOP WORLD on-the-field product could go in the stratosphere...and a few TOP international entities could ride that bady to BILLIONS!!!??? ...but I have before spoken of seeing this dream before bucket-kicking time ~ sigh! ~ Will the good Captain ever put together a 'real plan' to take our REGGAE BOYZ to the TOP OF THE WORLD or will it be the same ole, same ole? Stop-Start-Stop-Start nonsense?

...after all is said, is not this trip to England the start after the stop at the end of the last match against Antigua and Barbuda? It is plain to see that from begining of qualifiers the good Captain did not go FULL 100 to get highes quality players and create GREAT TEAM, GREAT PRODUCT, excellent marketing around that building of a GREAT PRODUCT...but engaged in a start with less than he considered material for making GREAT PRODUCT...and now he has thrown that
          end-of-last-qualifying-group-product to the side...and is engaged on trying to re-start...a new begining on attempt to create
          short-term slap-together collection of individuals to perform at the Hex. Suppoooooooooooseeeeee if we qualify for the World Cup finals it could be 'dash-whey' once again and a re-start to create 'something' to represent us at that there World Cup finals... ~ sigh ~!!!!! ...but then I digress we were discussing whether or not it is worth Raheem's time to consider joining our 'new REGGAEBOYZ'!!! Well...?
          Last edited by Karl; November 1, 2012, 07:43 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X