Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica make play for Sterling....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz2ApLDfZGt
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

watch liverpool foil that move. You think Pool a go want him travelling to Jamaica. Them a go tell him to concentrate on first team ball
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If Sterling on di lef, Mattocks pon right.. Hue and Austin innah di miggle..

Book unnuh Rio ticket dem..

Comment

Wi need visa?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Jamaica has as much better chance of winning silverware than England. England will not win the Euros or the WC anytime soon. But Jamaica has a brilliant chance of winning the digicam cup! 👍

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My dream still alive(only just)

Comment

nah man.. by den Harbour dredge ready fi Big Ship.. Ja status tun up.. Brazil ready fi invest..

oh rath.. mi figget is comrade time..

keep hope alive.. wi have some agent in deh to avert di usual disaster..

Comment

and Gold Cup... can qualify for Confed Cup and dem tings deh !

Comment

He would have to be a half idiot to play for Jamaica over England...the amount of money he would lose from such a stupid decision...

Comment

Loose money ,seriously how ? Playing for a brand name like Jamaica.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      watch liverpool foil that move. You think Pool a go want him travelling to Jamaica. Them a go tell him to concentrate on first team ball
                      Good point--but footballers leaving clubs to play for their countries is a part of club-life reality....
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          What you think Rodgers would say to Sterling if the young man look himin the eye and say Boss i feel a hundred percent Jamaican and they are the team i want to represent internationally?

Comment

So it was sarcasm ,i am sure you have heard of the Africans esp with french background or dual nationalities that do well monetarily.

That brand name Jamaica had its face on the last 2 Olympic games & World Championships in T&F,its a global name that some of us dont know the value of,its the reason why puma can offer the JAAA monkey money and they are so happy with it, the reason why the JFF cannot get bonafide sponsorship.

They just dont know the value.Sterling will do well if he chooses Jamaica,like all the others who did same from different nationalities, look at the french.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Come on man...we are talking about Football not T&F...I know you are not saying that he would earn more in endorsements by representing Jamaica than representing England...

Comment

Working...
                              X