Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hear Ye, Hear Ye

I will post this and go back to hibernation. Dont misunderstand this as me trying to curry favor with Tilla. Me deh fight genz STETHS and Chelsea fi a long time, especially since dem diss Ranieri and destroy the good tin Mourinho had. The 1976 happenings cemented by enmity with Tilla. STETHS will never be in the glass of the Disce Aut Discede. And I hope Lazie dont hate me fi life. I am just fair.

The bottom line is that most pro sports, especially those including large TV market or big money spending teams, are all about entertainment and not about fairness. In fact, I believe strongly that leagues love it when there is a lot of controversy because it simply hypes the next contest between the two teams way before the next contest is played. Hype and pre-game trash talk, especially between managers, means ratings and $$$$. If there is no trash talk, media agents will spin or misconstrue comments to create drama and, therefore, create hype. That simply means more $$$.

Sunday's game between my Man U and Chelski, was poorly officiated. The first red card was a make up for a red card that should have been given to the same player at the beginning of the match. I dont like make up calls.

The second red was too quickly given and should not have been given. I think it was also related to the cussing the ref received at half time for not giving the early red when Evra was fouled. Although Evra plays for my team (God forgive me) I liked to see him get lick. Me cyan tek him.

After both reds, the ref should have shown restraint but gave yellows instead of understanding the context and the frustration.

I think a good game was ruined by the calls, even though I wanted Man U to win. I had actually predicted 3-2 but didnt like how it came about.

Chicharito was clearly offisde.

Although I love Man U, I love football more. If Southwest flies anywhere near Europe, Clattenberg needs to get away!

Man U has had poor officiating at Chelsea for years but even ten wrongs dont justify a make up wrong.

When Man U beat Chelsea in the Champs league final in Moscow, with all the Drogba drama, I knew it was fixed. When Chelsea beat Bayern in Munich for the Champs League, I saw it coming. I kept telling everyone that even late in the game, I knew it was going to be fixed to make up for Drogba's past sacrifice.

I still think Man U's defense, including Rio is done. Lazie defended Rio with one good performance V KOP. KOP is not the standard to judge us against. Also, we need 38 EPL performances and probably 20 more good ones from any defender who is good. I love Rio but his days are over if we want to win anything.

Rio did right in standing up to Fergie re the shirt thing.

Amen...blessings to all..even to Mosiah, Peter R, and Marin. How could I forget the X and Wallo clan?
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

That was indeed the fix....When Man U beat Chelsea in the Champs league final in Moscow
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I knew there was something about this Forumite. And he did not even make it to the City on the Hill!

What a gwaan bossy?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X