Sad to say this but Keith Kelly days done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to say this but Keith Kelly days done

Was practically useless tonight against Harbour View. It's a pity that he seems to have lost his touch. I mean even if you're unfit n big n fat, when u get the ball u must can show even minuscule flashes of brilliance here n there. I dunno if he just had an extremely awful off game or his career is extremely off, either way it's sad to see a player who had so much potential go down the drain

You are like 7 years late...

Comment

Who is Keith Kelly?
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Be careful! You wrote off Maestro 5 years ago and now you look like a big fool!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am not the fool that plays in the Plantain Tart league after being run from Scandinavia and telling lies that I left because I don't like the style of play

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            I am not the fool that plays in the Plantain Tart league after being run from Scandinavia and telling lies that I left because I don't like the style of play
            No. You are not that fool.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A yout weh Paris St Germain scouts draft aftah some outstanding performances ah di 1997 U17 WC. Wi all did tink seh him ah di nex midfield general fi di future, but him nevah mek di grade ah France. Loaned to ah Belgium side ah tink an dat nevah pan out. An him downward spiral start aftah dat. Ah tink dem disappoints deh scar him footballing motivation an him nevah recovah aftah dat.

Comment

1999 U17 Wc

Comment

Mi know his story & comment was made in jest!
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

A ramp yuh ah ramp wid big man!!

Comment

Working...
                    X